Honored Contributor

Very nice.  These are his pima cotton and they are extremely soft.  Love the sleeve length.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac's Tee Shirts TSV 1/21

I think I’m the only one in the world that hates elbow-length sleeves.  I notice that on QVC they’re trendy now, as they show a lot of them in D&C shows and now Isaac.  I hope that when the spring fashions arrive, they will offer different sleeve lengths so that there will be something for everyone.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem-

I don't either!

I always feel like I want to pull the arms  down.

And especially if it's cold!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay @Topaz Gem   That is too bad that you ladies do not like the elbow sleeve.  I like it because you can dress it up with a really nice pair of pants or skirt.  I am sure Isaac will offer short sleeve and very short sleeves soon.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You can always neatly roll those sleeves up a couple of times.  You'll look really cool.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

the quality of his clothes has gone way down. I will not pay almost 25 dollars a shirt. I will buy mine elsewhere and better quality. 

Honored Contributor

@tockerman

My last purchase of pima cotton tops returned for several reasons. First of all own pima cotton tops that are over two years old still look brand new wash and wear beautifully. The hand is silky smooth unlike the ones returned felt and looked bulky, fabric uncomfortably heavy. Size problematic as well length

ordered my normal QVC followed garment specs aleast two sizes larger. 

Regular Contributor

Finally elbow sleeves! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! ❤️ elbow & short sleeves. I haven’t purchased a 3/4 sleeve top in years bc it’s just awkward IMO. I have long arms and they make me feel like I’m wearing high-waters on my arms lol plus they’re not the easiest to get inside a jacket. Everything has it’s season and I hope this trend continues.
Esteemed Contributor

Love L L Bean's 100% pima cotton's. Have never tried anything from Isaac, so don't know the quality. These tee's look cute; I like the sleeve length and the stripe. But I'm a LL Bean buyer all the way for pima cottons. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Topaz Gem - I, too, hate the elbow sleeves.  From the back they look so matronly and emphasize the worst part of the arm - the elbow!   I prefer shorter sleeves (and I'm not 20 or 30).  I hate cap sleeves, but I like a nice short sleeve.  They are showing these in stores, too.  If it's on QVC, it's also out there in the B&M stores.  I don't find them attractive at all.