New Contributor

Trying to decide between the Aqua and the "White". The hosts are saying that it is a very light bone color. Suggestions?

Honored Contributor
Ohhhhhh, they are all so beautiful. I have too many handbags already so I probably won't get one but if I did, I'd get the aqua/sea foam green looking one. I have 3 dresses with that color in it. Love everything about this bag except maybe the covering choice of the wristlet.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

They are both pretty colors. Which you get depends on how/when you want to use it.

While both are summer colors, I think the aqua would be better for using more of the year while the white looks too white for use in cold weather.

I really like this bag but it is too big for me. I have shoulder issues and, with the exception of a tote for work, I keep my bags smaller than this. I'd have trouble choosing a color, too. They are all nice.

Super Contributor
The aqua is such a beautiful color...I definitely prefer it to the white...whites are difficult in handbags because the shading can look so different in person...in this particular bag, I think the vibrancy of the colors is what makes the bag attractive.
Trusted Contributor

I have the white one and it's not a true white, a light bone color is a perfect description.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

I never had a white bag so I got White (in pre-order.) I'm just now starting to collect leather bags in colors. I've always had browns and blacks. This is so much fun and I should have gotten a color but I really wanted a white bag as a staple. I also have Isaac's turnlock hobo in that Ink Blue and it's gorgeous! Someday I want a Red bag too Smiley Wink

I guess what I'm saying is that if you don't really need a white bag go with a color like the Aqua. More fun Smiley Wink

KJPA
Super Contributor

Is this blue bag the same blue as the turnlock (have that one is black).

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own a white handbag, so would go with aqua.

Honored Contributor

I turned on QVC for the first time in months to see these bags; love every color; the model holding the white bag was wearing a white blouse and the bag looked more like bone to me.

I loved the tangerine but don't need another bag right now....I would go with the aqua....the white will get dirty

Honored Contributor

I never thought I would say this, but the bag is too plain.