Super Contributor

Isaac is on; let’s play a game

I love his clothes
But please.. stop using the word LIKE
Set your Fitbit for 10 minutes and count how many times he says like.... like, I know, right ??

Distracting
Super Contributor

Re: Isaac is on; let’s play a game

Not nice. I could play a drinking game. Have to take a drink every time someone posts something mean or negative on these forums. But I'd die of alcohol poisoning.

Honored Contributor

@GusMo wrote:

Not nice. I could play a drinking game. Have to take a drink every time someone posts something mean or negative on these forums. But I'd die of alcohol poisoning.

IMO, it's not mean at all.  He does overuse like, and that's just the truth. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@GusMo 

I like your drinking game better.  

Esteemed Contributor

They all fall into speech patterns and use specific words or phrases over and over.  I bet we all could name one or two words/phrases for each host and vendor.  I used to get annoyed by it, but now I tend to just ignore it.  But drinking games are always fun ......!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Try to resist the classic OCD urge to count for the sake of counting.

So at the end of 10 minutes you'll have your total, but no point in having counted it.

Valued Contributor

I agree with you. He says it way too much. I just changed the channel!

Respected Contributor

speaking of over used phrases, my dh uses the phrase "know what i mean?"  constantly.  drives me to distraction at times.  

Respected Contributor

10 min- 18 "likes."...and in the minute it took me to log-in and post this...at least 10 more times. Oh well, he's still entertaining...
Super Contributor

I do like his clothes .. but he needs a way to describe them more than ...” it’s , like you know, so great” maybe talk about the fabrication or design elements