Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac and Shawn on the TSV last showing of the day

I'm not the biggest fan of Shawn and simply cannot watch her when she's with Isaac...well, not a fan of his, either, so it's a double NO for me. But, I have warmed to Shawn "slightly" as I have little choice since she is now hosting with Lori and I do like to watch LOGO. Anyway, I did not see the goings on with Shawn and Isaac in their show, but "HE" was slap happy and could not be reeled in when he was on earlier with Amy. And I truly don't think she appreciated it one bit! Soooooo, I think the shenanigans and unprofessional behavior falls mostly on "HIM" this time. It was neither funny nor cute...more juvenile then anything else.        

Respected Contributor

Good thing you didn't see the last presentation with Amy on PM Style.  He was slap happy and was carrying on a conversation and laughing with the models while she was trying to present colors and sizes.  She finally called them out.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh brother! With all the real stuff to worry about this is what you care about.
Honored Contributor

Just wondering how anyone on these forums could possibly know that SK is being removed from Fashion Programs??

Sounds like speculation and idle, useless gossip to me.

Valued Contributor

I LOVED that show! I thought it was the best Isaac show of the day. I like it when they laugh and have fun while shopping...just like my friends and I do. I don't think any of the models were left out or laughed at. I'm watching that segment right now and I think the petite model is just trying to hold her laughter in Smiley Wink It's just shopping, not rocket science.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't watch Issac and Shawn anymore....it becomes too much about them and not about selling the item. I prefer Issac with Amy.

Frequent Contributor

Proverbs 17:22 

22 A merry heart does good, like medicine,
But a broken spirit dries the bones.

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06 I agree! I love Shawn and Isaac together. Best shows ever on the Q!! 

Trusted Contributor

Shawn was wearing the dress as a tunic.  I am one who happens to appreciate her spin on the garments.  It's a whole lot better than screaming, and having to repeat words every other sentence because your talking too fast.

Respected Contributor

Isaac did have a long day yesterday ... i got up early ... around 6:30 and I could

swear he was in a show then ....

I did catch a little something between Shawn and Lorrie .... Lorrie started

giving colors of the T's and Shawn said " Oh your gong to do my job for me'

Have a great day all .... even people who got snow ..!!!