Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac Yet Another T Shirt - Really?

This is a huge pass...its weird I hate collars on anything, just my blazers and jackets of.  Love me some Isaac though. Hes very knowledgeable with fashion and what works on a womans body.  I do love his cardigans. But the Pima and 24 stretch pants getting to be to much shown. Just my opinion

Esteemed Contributor

I am not an Isaac fan at all.  The only clothing I have from his line are the floral cardigans he used to do years ago.  They are normal length and have buttons!  I still do wear them sometimes but that's about it.   The Pima story is kind of silly, like we've never had Pima before.

I've been wearing tops from LL Bean and Lands End in Pima cotton for years.   And yes, I also dislike collars on my tops.

Just FYI, Colleen has a cute maxi TS on HSN today.........I got one in Petite black!

It's more fun over there today, LOL!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Isaac's clothes and his personality and creativity but I am not one to wear cotton T shirts so that part of his line does not interest me at all.  As far as the polo shirt goes, I bought a polo collar sweater of his earlier this year because I liked the color and the fabric and realized then how much I dislike collared tops. I returned it.   I guess I'm not a collar fan.  So I passed on the TSV.  @Kachina624 altho you find him mildly entertaining  I find he is more than milding entertaining, he and his story are very interesting - he is a very creative person and is quite knowledgeable about many things.  I would like to hear him talk more.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23    No doubt Isaac is very creative and knowledgable.  I'd sure like to ask him how the trend to call fabrics "fabrication" ever got started.  He's one who might know.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
LandsEnd sells supima cotton polos in a wide range of sizes and currently they are on sale. Including regular, petite and tall, and plus sizes.

@ALRATIBA   Supima is superior to Pima cotton because it is composed of 100% of the long staple cotton.  I noticed some time ago that Isaac's shirts in the $39 or less range had become very thin and clingy in addition to shrinking and wrinkling.

Did you hear the discussion between Isaac and Kirsten where they acknowledged the wrinkling problem?  Of course they had to say the wrinkles "fall out" which they sure dont.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

????

I didn't realize that the TSV top was meant to be used for doing chores???

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals Yes, everyday that ends in Y is another designer offering another tshirt.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:
LandsEnd sells supima cotton polos in a wide range of sizes and currently they are on sale. Including regular, petite and tall, and plus sizes.

@ALRATIBA   Supima is superior to Pima cotton because it is composed of 100% of the long staple cotton.  I noticed some time ago that Isaac's shirts in the $39 or less range had become very thin and clingy in addition to shrinking and wrinkling.

Did you hear the discussion between Isaac and Kirsten where they acknowledged the wrinkling problem?  Of course they had to say the wrinkles "fall out" which they sure dont.

LOL ! I caught that too. The wrinkles in IM's pima tees "fall out" when the iron hits the ironing board...