Super Contributor

Anyone know what the Isaac TSV will be?  I see he is one Friday at midnight.

Honored Contributor

I sure don't.  It's not listed on the website I always check.  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

It is listed in the program guide.

Frequent Contributor

Isaac let it slip when he was on with Shawn last night that his TSV was a sweater.

Thats all I know!

Looking forward to it!  I love his designs. 

STAY WARM!

Super Contributor

Thanks,   since I live in FL and am freezing right now I may be tempted.  I am in love with his 3/4 sleeve T-shirt with the curved hem.   It is the best.

Frequent Contributor

Ladies....I just received an advance email about Isaac's TSV.  As I reported the other day it is a sweater....

A lovely boyfriend cardigan in a variety of colors.  Lovely going into Spring (yes I do believe that it will eventually come!). 

A-272741 if you want to see it.  If you got the email and follow the link through there, you can get it at the TSV price of $39.96 + $3.00 s/h.  If you use your Q Card you can purchase it for 3 ez pays.

I already purchased the lovely Malibu Peach!  I absolutely adore Isaac's clothes. 

Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

I too rec'd the sneak peek email. 7 colors. Lagoon blue is very pretty!

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Boyfriend Cardigan

Choose a layer with the length you love. This boyfriend cardigan from Isaac Mizrahi has all the features of a wardrobe essential: a flattering V-neckline, versatile button-front closure, functional pockets, and a long length that keeps you comfortably covered. This top-selling silhouette easily transitions throughout the seasons in style. Button it up over a blouse during the workday or leave it open over a T-shirt for the weekend. Either way, you'll feel great in its knitted comfort and look fabulous in its fashionable design.

From Isaac Mizrahi Live!(TM).

• Fabrication: knit
  • Features: boyfriend length, V-neckline, button-front closure, ribbed detail, long sleeves, two front pockets, side slits
  • Black/White/Heather Platinum/Lagoon Blue/Teal Green: silvertone hardware
  • Malibu Peach/Bubblegum: goldtone hardware
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 27-1/2" to 29-5/8"; plus length 30" to 31-3/4"
  • Content: 60% cotton/40% rayon
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri