Respected Contributor

@Curlstotame 

I love those pima tees but charging shipping on each one takes the value away.  I agree with you and Q needs to change this policy, especially when they lump several items into one bag but charge you shipping and handling on each one!

Respected Contributor

@twinsister 

I hesitated on these pima shirts for quite some time because I am short too and usually buy Petite.  I ordered one after I read comments that they shrink and putting it in the dryer did shrink it in length.  Try one and put it in the dryer, I think you will be happy you did.  They are great feeling shirts and hold up so well to many washings.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@twinsister 

I hesitated on these pima shirts for quite some time because I am short too and usually buy Petite.  I ordered one after I read comments that they shrink and putting it in the dryer did shrink it in length.  Try one and put it in the dryer, I think you will be happy you did.  They are great feeling shirts and hold up so well to many washings.

@Catch71  - thanks for the tip.  I may try one since the TSV price is still available.

We're neighbors - I'm a NY girl!

Respected Contributor

I love his tees and bought 3.  The s&h is ridiculous,  which is one of the reasons why I'm buying less.   I pointed out in another post that I was looking at a D&B Wallet the other day but the s&h was close to $11.   Insane,  especially when the D&B website had the same item at 25% off with free s&h.   LOST SALE!

Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 TSV shirts and spent $7 for shipping.  They finally shipped today, 5 days later. I understand this includes the Chirstmas holiday, but shame on me. If they offer something as a TSV, it shoudl be ready to ship immediately, especially if you are charging for it. Never again! 

Respected Contributor

JJill has great LS tees!