Contributor

........SHIPPING!!!!!

I would be interested in four of today's TSV.  But $14.00 for shipping will stop me every time.  Where's the "Value" in that??    I know this has been said before.....but today is just my day to add a disappointing comment!    There's other places to shop.  Both online as well as an occasional trip to the store, just to mix things up!!  It just proves the customer will reinvent their shopping habits as we look for the best value.  Nothing stays the same.  

Honored Contributor

I sure did buy a lot more in the old days when they had reduced shipping for multiples of the same item.  

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I would have ordered one or even two had there been free s & h.  Considering that this item would not arrive by Christmas, of course, we don't expect it to, it should be free s & h.  Oh well, I have purchased enough anyway.

Happy Holidays all.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

Color choices are AWFUL.

Respected Contributor

Isn't that funny?  I thought the color choices are terrific.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I have no problem with the color choices but I wish there were more. I would have liked to see forest green, cranberry, and gray in addition to the ones presented. I only ordered the dark navy because of the S&H.

Respected Contributor

I agree more colors would have been nice  And free s&h to order more than one!  I got the new color and apparently so did most people.  I sized up this time to see if i have more hip room than the shirts in the past.  It is great fabric,

Super Contributor

His pima cotton is terrific but I am skipping this one...partly due to shipping and agree on the colors being meh. Like the yellow one though.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

I would have been interested if it was offered in petite.

Honored Contributor

@cef001 wrote:

Color choices are AWFUL.

I agree!...not to mention that ugly very high round neckline!....just an unattractive basic top.