Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac TSV 10/22

[ Edited ]

I own the cotton/rayon version of this sweater.  I bought it as a One Day Only during PMS 2 years ago.

I absolutely, positively love that sweater and was just going to order another in another color.  I have the gray and have worn it to death.

However, I find it super disappointing that he would do the identical sweater in a different fabric.  His last sweater TSV was basically the same as another he did.  What is going on?

Honored Contributor

I don’t like peplums so I won’t be buying. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm sticking with Macy's.  Their prices are better and I can try it on before buying it.  I'm not saying Isaac's sweater is not nice, but that prices plus tax and shipping is almost $150.  That's too expensive for me.  Good luck to all the ladies that are buying this.

Trusted Contributor

This is a very dissappointing TSV. I don't want any peplum anything or ruffles. Easy pass.

I don't like the direction fashion is going right now. Give me the classics.

Esteemed Contributor

I  have enough sweaters .. I really need a tall shaft boot . Oh well a pass for me too.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's his cashmere sweater in a peplum/ruffle design---longer length--not quite tunic.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a pass for me too.   Why do designers think that a peplum top is a style that looks good on everyone??  And then to add a ruffle right across the hips?? Sweater would have been more appealing if no ruffles and no peplum....

Respected Contributor

A classic cashmere is great - peplum and ruffle big no go for me.  Isaac enough of these peplums already.

Honored Contributor

No thanks.  At 5'2" I don't need to emphasize the hips.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Look here...he did a version of this sweater already in a cotton/rayon blend with a crew neck instead of the v-neck:

https://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A298791.html?colorId=NO5&sizeId=670&ref=GBA&cm_mmc=GOOGLESHOPPINGFEE...

download (1).jpg

Thank you @SilleeMee.

Wow.  No imagination or effort to bring an original style, as a TSV??  An easy pass for me.