Respected Contributor

I live in a warm climate and would not wear this cardigan during the long summer. I am done buying winter clothing and I am looking for spring/ summer. I don't like high low garments and would never wear one this extreme. Saggy baby diaper?

Esteemed Contributor

I love IM sweater cardigans and I like this one. The pink, purple, and black colors are calling my name.....

Respected Contributor

It's a good price.

Super Contributor

GURL...  At least it's not another t-shirt.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Another button-less, cardigan sweater?  How about a v neck, boyfriend pullover sweater? 

@faeriemoon ummm no.  Right now it's button-less, cardigan sweater time.  In a couple months, they'll move on to another style and beat it into the ground.  Maybe the v-neck, boyfriend pullover.  Fingers crossed. 

Woman LOL   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Another button-less, cardigan sweater?  How about a v neck, boyfriend pullover sweater? 

@faeriemoon ummm no.  Right now it's button-less, cardigan sweater time.  In a couple months, they'll move on to another style and beat it into the ground.  Maybe the v-neck, boyfriend pullover.  Fingers crossed. 

Woman LOL   

@Lipstickdiva  I think they enjoy doing TSVs where they don't have to be too particular about the fit.  No buttons (it doesn't really matter if you can button it), funky hemline (fits anyone from 4' to 6'), boxy style (big boobs, or big hips, or thick middle - or any combination thereof- can all be acommodated).  Bottom line: fewer returns.

Honored Contributor

I am not a Isaac clothing fan but I do like this cardi.  It's perfect for Upstate NY weather.  I could pretty much wear this all four seasons.  

Regular Contributor

It seems like that is all he and his design team are interested in doing.  Probably requires the least amount of time and effort.  As long as we keep buying the same old same old - he will throw a few new colors or patterns our way.

Respected Contributor

I love the gorgeous colors! Very vibrant and springy (although it is 3 months away)- But it's wayyy too long for my stumpy legs- I don't care for long cardi, without a closure. 

Super Contributor

Re: Isaac TSV 1/15

[ Edited ]

There was a very similar (identical?) TSV last year, and I purchased two. I returned them immediately after I discovered that they are not a sweater knit, but a t-shirt material. It was cheap looking. 

I have several Isaac sweater knit cardis, and love them, but this is a hard pass.