Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi cardigan TSV

Any open front cardigan I have ever purchased, many over the years, rarely wore them so stopped buying them. As other have stated being home majority of time now, just not an item I would wear. I do think some of the colors are nice.
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom   You're my kind of shopper - waiting for the returns to turn up in the as is category because this is what will happen.

I did like the navy floral and the blk/wht isn't bad either. I too will wait to see what shows up in as is. Why pay crazy full prices when I may not or don't need to pay full price.

Super Contributor

I just received my Isaac TSV cardigan and love it!  I'm a true retail medium (10-12) but I know Isaac runs large so I ordered a small.  I go by actual garment measurements on the listing not the size chart.  The leopard is a classic and so on trend right now.  I'm 5'3" and I love the length.  Not sure what people are talking about it being too long.  I guess why that is why there is a menu in a restarant.  It is perfect for me and I can fold the cuffs up as I have shorter arms.  I may go back for another as well.  It is a nice medium weight and will be great all year long for the Chicago area.  I wouldn't hesitate to give this one a try!