Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV for 4/8

I have the cotton /model and it never shrank.

Frequent Contributor

i am loving this dress.  I too do not think it looks like a sac.  The only thing i can't decide on is the petite or regular.  I am 5'3 but I don't like things too above my knee.  I like right at my knee .  leaning towards the regular.  I want the blue, black and aqua. so darn cute!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it is very cute and a great price.  Leah certainly looked good in all the colors this morning.  I wondered about it wrinkling too but so far I haven’t seen any noticeable wrinkling even after hosts have been sitting on and off. I’ve seen other garments on the Q that showed obvious wrinkling on my tv screen. 

@mpobs I’m 5’3” and I’m going with the regular.  Like you I don’t want it to be too far above my knee. I wear a small and I think it will be just right. 

Honored Contributor

I love this but I'm worried that with the size of my behind, when I sit the back end isn't going to snap back into shape.  Smiley Very Happy.  

I think this would look adorable with an athletic type of shoe, flip-flop, flat dressier sandal or wedge.  I'm not crazy about it with a stiletto heel but that's just me.

Leah look amazing. 

Respected Contributor

Leah looks great in this dress.

Respected Contributor

@Georgiashopper wrote:
Anybody know where to find the sneakers with gingham laces shown in the promo video with Courtney

@Georgiashopper in case you did not find it the item # for the sneakers is #A353597 

Trusted Contributor

I think it’s super cute and a great simple T-shirt dress to wear with flip flops or tennis shoes during the warmest summer days. Love the look but not buying as it’s just too short.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure, I have a lot of "HIPPAGE" so I need to read the measurements.  Liquid knit seems to flow off the body better for "MY" hip issues and not poke out at the hip.  I might have to "PASS" on this item.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Valued Contributor

Well once again talls are ignored. I love the T-shirt dress but I won't wear one above my knee. If they made a tall version that would hit mid knee I would buy every color. I am diappointed. I have been looking for one for a long time!

Valued Contributor

I need a tall version!