Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV for 4/8

@DJs mom    Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This dress looks shapeless to me.  What is happening with Isaac's line?  Although I must say I purchased two styles of his Pima cotton tee shirts - I washed them, they came out beautiful with no shrinkage and very little wrinkling.  I ended up getting multiple colors in the short sleeve one.  The shirts were designed to have a nice fit, however - really body flattering. This dress doesn't look nice in the pictures.  I'll pass.  

Trusted Contributor

Although I do like pima cotton, this dress looks like a sack.  Nothing special; not appealing to me at all.

Super Contributor

I think I want it. Sometimes in the summer I do want a sack to throw on. Instead of a tee shirt and shorts- just throw on the dress. It seems to have a little A-line shape. I have a very boxy gray dress that I wore to death last summer.
Esteemed Contributor

His pina cotton is soft and substantial but my experience is that it does stretch out and wrinkles. I like a bit of spandex in my cotton. I think it will be too short for me even in the regular
Respected Contributor

The ony review is by someone who didn't buy the dress. Why does QVC allow that?

Honored Contributor

I saw an IG post on this yesterday of course I can't get it back now,

I don't care for the colors shown,  no red choices . same blue and pink . all.the.time. 

meh

Esteemed Contributor

Well it does t look like a sack on Leah. She looks simply fabulous. She has revealed a gorgeous figure. You go girl!!!
Respected Contributor

I have a similar IM dress that’s not Pima. I wore it to death last summer. It looked shapeless on the hanger but great on me. It’s what I wore whenever it was too hot to have anything touching me.
Honored Contributor

I don’t see how anyone sees this as a sack.  To each their own.  It looks like the perfect little t-shirt dress to me.  Pima cotton — yes, please.  It’s not A-lined (like Susan Graver does all her dresses), so it’s younger looking and more attractive all around.  Love the scoop neck and the elbow sleeves.  Great summer dress.  Leah looks fantastic!