Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV Friday August 27th

Here's the thing.  LOL  I own and love a number of Isaac's pima t-shirts.  But the last ones I bought that were a TSV set of 2 were horrible.  They were a few summers ago and were a stripe and solid combo.  They were cut much smaller than his other t-shirts and the material was crazy scratchy.  I ended up not wearing them because I hated the way they fit and felt and I never sent them back so they ended up in the donation bin.

For that reason alone, I wouldn't order these because I really think they dumb down the TSVs.  On top of that, I really dislike sets of 2 because inevitably, I never like both colors.  And these choices are no exception.         

Frequent Contributor

Easy pass.  Can't stand 3/4 length sleeve. Dissappointed in this TSV.

Trusted Contributor

I own two dozen of Issac's Pima cotton tee-shirts so I won't be ordering, besides, I don't link these color combinations.

Valued Contributor

So disappointed to see it's another t-shirt combo TSV, period. I can tell the difference in quality on these mass produced items. I bought LOGO T-shirt Combo they were garbage. Then purchased the QF Waffle t-shirt combo, they shrunk. I'm not going to invest in another t-shirt combo ever again. Sad, because I love Isaac but I just don't trust the quality control. Bummer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Received an email looks like 2 cotton scoop neck 3/4 sleeve  long top.  The last scoop neck I bought from his line abt 6 months ago did not fit - was sloopy big in my usual zize in his line. Then I saw alot of negative reviews on the scoop neck. This TSV looks like the scoop neck of his that had bad reviews.

No for me

Frequent Contributor

I need Isaac's Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve tops. These came at the right time.  I will be ordering two sets.  This is a very good price.

Respected Contributor

I have numerous Pima cotton shirts by Issac and 2 on advanced order due to be shipped in early September  so I don't need anymore. Easy pass 

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva yes! That was actually a January TSV - 2 short sleeved pima tops - and they pilled and did not feel like the pima I am used to buying. I was so disappointed. I have alot of Isaac Pima shirts (too many...but I love them)  - for me they are a wonderful basic on their own and as a layering piece under cardigans, I have had some for years - but for some reason that combo was nowhere near the quality of his other pima tops. So I think I will pass as well, only because of that other 2fer experience. 

Super Contributor

I love watching Isaac also.  He is very entertaining.  Unfortunately I am not into hisPima  Cotton.  I have been purchasing a lot of polyester.   NO IRONING!  LOL. After 54 years of ironing, I can't stand it any more.  I am a fanatic about anything having even the smallest wrinkle.  Has to get ironed.  No more with polyester.

Valued Contributor

I am dissapointed as well. I have a lot of Isaac pima and don't need any more, especially these with 3/4 sleeves and it looks like they have no shape.

I have to say that I used to buy a lot from Isaac's line, but in recent months (maybe now over a year or so) nothing new has caught my eye. I loved his floral sweaters and 24/7 pants for work, pima tees to go with jeans on the weekend, but everything now just seems like the same recycled designs!