New Contributor

BETTER YET, COME OUT WITH SOME NEW SOLID COLORS INSTEAD OF THE SAME PINK, ROYAL/NAVY, AQUA, GREEN....WHERE'S ORANGE, A SOFT  BLUE, A SOFT PINK, LILAC OR SOFT PURPLE, RED, ?

Honored Contributor

A maxi dress in this style would have been nice, too, in soft pastel colors for spring and summer.

Respected Contributor
I just bought a fit n flare lace dress from HSN. The slinky brand. It is sleeveless with a scoop neckline and costs about the same. I picked that one up because it is longer and a more flattering silohuette
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV 3/25

[ Edited ]

Agree his non neutral colors are very kindergarten imo.  Way too loud.  But this wouldn't fit me anyway, so doesn't matter. 

New Contributor

I totally agree with your comments here - how far they shot the models and and they use the jackets to cover up the dresses. 

Issac dresses and shirts are cut so generous taht they do not have a more defined waist,  I bought a cotton dress with extended shoulder and v neck from him.  The extended shoulder make my shoulder look thicker and heavier.  This shoulder design plus a loose waist makes 1-2 size larger.  this lace dress is cut the same way.  Not for the type of body I have - straight, more defined waist. 

Respected Contributor
I wouldn't expect a dress with letter sizes to be shaped or fitted. The lace is engineered to give the illusion of shape.

I think it's really cute with the denim jacket. I got the navy dress with the white jacket.
Trusted Contributor

Whats with him and al the short sleeves ? Also the length is to short.  I don't know many women who like to show knees.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, a midi (at less 50" long) or a maxi would be great.  

Didn't get a chance to vote on the Denim & Co stripe maxi, hope it wins!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the black and I noticed I remember this dress from last year, it is on the shorter size, I will HAVE TO wear flat shoes with this dress.  Also I"m pear shaped (a full size 1/2 larger) in the lower half and I went UP a size, knowing I'll have to wear a thin belt to make it more figute flattering. 

I WISH they would come out with more colors than the same old colors year after year.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV 3/25

[ Edited ]

I'd love Heart to see this lace TSV dress worn with Isaac's heavenly print cardigan sweaters!   .... Just think of all of the color combination possibilities!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).