Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This is the one from Sam's Club. It's sold out now but it's very similar!

0040621900499_A.jpg

Similar idea, but very different in the details (and, most likely, the cut). The Sam's version (which doesn't appear to be IM in this case, just a lace dress?) might be a better idea for some people and their intended use, but I'm sure others would be happier with Q dress, even at the higher price.

Super Contributor

I have 2 of the Sam's Club dresses from last year and the label inside is Isaac Mizrahi. 

They are sized more like brick & mortar stores.  I think I like my Sam's ones better - I don't like the eyelash lace is at the bottom of the sleeve and hem of the Q version.

Respected Contributor

@Donovan wrote:

I have 2 of the Sam's Club dresses from last year and the label inside is Isaac Mizrahi. 

They are sized more like brick & mortar stores.  I think I like my Sam's ones better - I don't like the eyelash lace is at the bottom of the sleeve and hem of the Q version.

You did good the Sam's one looks better to my eye!  And what a great price you got.

Frequent Contributor
I preordered the TSV. Great quality and it's a great dress up, dress down item. I liked the first TSV lace dress better because of the neckline. But this is lovely too! TTS for me.
Honored Contributor

It is really hard to tell what the dress looks like with the far away camera shots, the models standing way in the back with jackets over the dress and Amy holding up the black and Issac shaking the dress!

Why do they keep showing such far away shots?

But you know what? I don't think the models are showing the  true fit-when they hold the dress up it does not go in at the waist. The models have it going in at the waist yet not one has turned around. One started to turn to the side but stopped and I saw a gathering at the back. If they are doing that, it is very deceptive.I guess they dont want to design a more fitted waist because it won't be a good fit for more people-I don't know but I don't want just a bag for a dress.

How in the world can you tell what a dress looks like with a jacket covering half of it?!

And why does Amy speed up and then slooow waaay down while talking?

Okay, I'd better stop watching, its just aggravating.

Well, night everyone.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

It is really hard to tell what the dress looks like with the far away camera shots, the models standing way in the back with jackets over the dress and Amy holding up the black and Issac shaking the dress!

Why do they keep showing such far away shots?

But you know what? I don't think the models are showing the  true fit-when they hold the dress up it does not go in at the waist. The models have it going in at the waist yet not one has turned around. One started to turn to the side but stopped and I saw a gathering at the back. If they are doing that, it is very deceptive.I guess they dont want to design a more fitted waist because it won't be a good fit for more people-I don't know but I don't want just a bag for a dress.

How in the world can you tell what a dress looks like with a jacket covering half of it?!

And why does Amy speed up and then slooow waaay down while talking?

Okay, I'd better stop watching, its just aggravating.

Well, night everyone.

If you look at the TSV picture, the back does not go in at the waist. It appears to be loose.  It is hard to tell from looking at the models.

Honored Contributor

It is a nice looking dress, but I am not much of a lace person so I am not interested. I always wonder how women who wear lace dresses keep the dress from snagging. I am sure I would catch mine on something and snag or tear it the very first time I wore it. 

Contributor

It appeared that Amy Stran was wearing a completely different dress than the TSV.  It was at least four inches longer with more lace showing over the lining.  Maybe she had it altered or had a special dress made for her?  Why wasn't she wearing the TSV as it is being sold?  This is very misleading advertising.  And, please don't say it's because she's ony 5'2" tall.  I'm watching Katie McGee who is 5'3" tall and the dress looks the same as it does on all the models.

Respected Contributor
I would be interested, but it is too short for me. I prefer to the knee or slightly below.
New Contributor

I LOVE THIS DRESS STYLE...HAVE THIS  IN LAST YEAR'S LACE AND MANY IN THE SOLID TSHIRT KNITS....SO EASY TO THROW ON...PLEASE COME OUT WITH SOMETHING NONLACE- -PRINTS WITH FLOWERS ( ISAAC DOES SUCH PRETTY FLORALS), POLKA DOTS, STRIPES, ANYTHING ELSE...PERSONALLY, IHAVE ENOUGH LACE