Occasional Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Pull-on Skort TSV 4/8

Thank you! That is very helpful!!
Contributor

This happened to me last week. The item showed up after I bought the item again. Took 12 hours to show up in my account. Called QVC and will get free return shipping on the extra one.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Just picked up 3 skorts at my local Costco.  Excellent quality and they hit at the top of my knee.  I paid $9.99 (sale) for one of them and $16.99 for the other 2.  Prices here are out of control.  

My friend bought hers at Costco.  I am not into skorts anymore but I did pick up some nice Bermuda shorts last year at Penny's for a very good price. 3 pair.  

Honored Contributor

@Sunniegirl wrote:

Did you see that you can order petite, reg. and tall?  Then it would be longer for you..   Just a thought...  

@Sunniegirl    What they conveniently forget to mention is that the rise increases as you go from petite to tall.  A tall size on a petite woman would bring the waistband to her neck or the crotch to her knees.  A tall woman couldn't keep a petite length on her body; the skirt would be around her ankles.

The rise in Isaac's petites is unusually short.  I usually wear petite sizes but can't keep his up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

I'm 5'3" and ordered 2 in the Tall, 1 denim and 1 black. I hope these cover enough. My legs are pretty bad between knee scars and pandemic sitting but I like the idea of these for summer and have never tried a skort because they were always too short for my preference. Hope they work.

The waist seems big so I wasn't sure what size to order. I went with the XL. If the waist hangs or gaps that's it they go back. Also I hope they don't shrink because I need the length!

@Thats Me    Keep in mind the length of the rise increases with the tall size.  If you normally wear a petite, the waistband is going to come to your chin in the tall.  You can see the rise by consulting the actual garment measurements.

Their on-air comments on the length were very misleading, especially Marybeth's.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 @Thank you Kachina! I hadn't thought about that but there is a stitched in short. Now I'm reconsidering. Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

I heard they aren't going to ship out until May 2nd.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  They are stretchy, but not a knit fabric.  No denim.  Instead they are really cute prints.  So comfy and with pockets.

Valued Contributor

This wasn't flattering on anyone and it's far too heave of fabric (denim?) for summer activities

Valued Contributor

????

Skorts are always short! They are shorts