Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Pull-on Skort TSV 4/8

Just picked up 3 skorts at my local Costco.  Excellent quality and they hit at the top of my knee.  I paid $9.99 (sale) for one of them and $16.99 for the other 2.  Prices here are out of control.  

Trusted Contributor

I have a full closet so I am trying not to buy anything that I don't need, but I don't have a skort and many brands don't have petites so I am buying Isaac's skort in medium wash in my petite size. 

I think that this will be really versatile. I am going to Harry Potter World and Disney with my grandson this summer and I think that this skort will be the perfect thing to wear to those parks. It will be cool, but I can go on the rides and not feel exposed.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a skort person.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Just picked up 3 skorts at my local Costco.  Excellent quality and they hit at the top of my knee.  I paid $9.99 (sale) for one of them and $16.99 for the other 2.  Prices here are out of control.  

@brandiwine  Are the Costco skorts you purchased also knit denim?  I like denim, which is always more expensive.  I looked at Costco, but I couldn't find any that were denim like the TSV.

Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what size Jane wore in the skort last night?

Valued Contributor

@Fisa wrote:

Anyone know what size Jane wore in the skort last night?

Jane said at midnight that she was in the small.

Valued Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I just ordered 3 skorts from Kohls - they were $15.39 each with my discount. I agree the prices on some of the clothing items is crazy.

Valued Contributor

Wal Mart has some really nice skorts.  They are Rider for only 19$.  I love skorts but thought this IM was tight on everyone in the back.

Trusted Contributor

Well, unfortunately, I had the skort in my basket and checked out and for some odd reason, it did not go through and shows sold out.

Occasional Contributor

Same for me!