Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Pull-on Skort TSV 4/8

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Come on Isaac! You're a fashion designer. So get a little inovative. Skorts have been around for a million years.

@Sweet Kitties 

NO shopping channel wants to sell a garment and have half of them returned!  So they err on the side of caution and conservatism and go for middle of the road.   

Isaac can design anything he wants, but if the QVC Buyers say it won't sell, they don't order it from him,  and we never see it.

Plus I recall someone here mentioning that the "average age" of female buyers was something like 61 years old ... if I am recalling correctly.  Most 61 year old women aren't looking to try "innovative" with the high shipping and return costs here.  JMO, of course.

Honored Contributor

I think they're cute for sports like golf and tennis.  They're practical for those who must climb or crawl.  For many of us though, that ship has sailed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Pass.

New Contributor

Not all of us love our legs, Isaac. I'm a 2x, and even a tall won't cover as much as I'd like. Please give us a couple more inches...I'm disappointed I can't order this one. Thank you.
Super Contributor

Did you see that you can order petite, reg. and tall?  Then it would be longer for you..   Just a thought...  

Super Contributor

There are 3 lengths....

Valued Contributor

I actually wear skorts to church. I have many from QF, Denim and Co.   I have decided to order the Tall for the length since I am now older, cover more of my knees.  But when I got up they are all on waitlist.  I really wanted the Black and put them on waitlist.  I might get them and than maybe not!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you can wear the Tall to get it closer to your knee, that may work for you. 

But skorts are never meant to be regular length skirts.  They are designed to be shorter -- a sporty skirt alternative to shorts.  That's the very definition and reason for wearing a skort. 

Respected Contributor

Having a skort go to my knees or longer defeats the purpose of having shorts under it.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm 5'3" and ordered 2 in the Tall, 1 denim and 1 black. I hope these cover enough. My legs are pretty bad between knee scars and pandemic sitting but I like the idea of these for summer and have never tried a skort because they were always too short for my preference. Hope they work.

The waist seems big so I wasn't sure what size to order. I went with the XL. If the waist hangs or gaps that's it they go back. Also I hope they don't shrink because I need the length!