Rosewater, Light Indigo, Medium Indigo, Black or White

A-485771 Petite,

A-485770 Regular or

A-485772 Tall

XXS-5X

QVC Price: $54.50 TSV Price: $44.92

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Pull-on Skort TSV 4/8

I wish I could remember the brand of skort I ordered on QVC  years ago.  It was cute, but with so much material ... it's two layers, the shorts and then the skirt over them, the skort was hotter than heck.   

I am clarifying here .... I don't know anything about the IM skort, but I've tried skorts on twice ... and both times they were just too hot to wear on a summer day.  

Just an fyi to consider ... perhaps I'll save someone the return shipping fee.

Honored Contributor

Thirty years ago, I bought a three piece denim set from QVC and that skort looks just like one of them.

Honored Contributor

This skort is short.

It is a cute style, I do like it but the skort is short.

Honored Contributor

I never understood the purpose of a skort.  As a previous poster mentioned, it has to be very warm to wear.  Plus it is way too short.  I prefer wearing a skirt or dress when it's hot and humid.  JMHO!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have two Quacker Factory skorts and they are nice and light for summer, not heavy at all.  They fit nicely too.  I had purchased a Susan Graver one that I donated soon after, that one was heavy and hot!   

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 I wore skorts all the time when I worked in an elementary school. I would be up and down, sometimes on the floor doing reading groups and such. I was able to look nice but still have coverage and modesty when needed. 

Valued Contributor

@LindaSal I LOVED the QF skorts in dream jeans material. I so wish they would bring those back. So comfy but nice looking. 

Trusted Contributor

I think he is so out of touch in his designs for women. Not many women would wear this, maybe if it covered the knees. If he offered it in different lengths it might have been better.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE them. Already bought 3, both denims and the white. Skorts are my favorite as I don't worry if I sit on the floor with the kids or bend over to get something, nothing shows that has no business showing. I LOVE the length as well. Most everything on the Q is too long for me. I am 5'2" 1/2 with short legs and like my skirts and shorts mid thigh. I have no business spending $50 for one pair of shorts but it's been so long since they've had this style. For me Quacker is too high rise. Graver skorts are too long. Fingers crossed these fit since I rarely buy anything without reviews. Have to wait until May to receive Smiley Sad