Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Cardigan TSV

Boy, you think they could do better than this for a 10 year anniversary TSV. This one is an easy pass for me, especially since there's no free S&H.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont know if it will shrink or not, but I love the cardigan. The only thing is, I would rather if it had buttons, instead of being just an open cardigan. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Boring.   Isaac's designer team needs to come up with something different.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

won't be ordering this because it's 100 percent cotton.   Will wrinkle and shrink.   Most of all, my love affair with his Pima cotton is over.  I have several of his Pima cotton tops, but the tops  I just received are paper thin.  They're not as substantial as they were in my previous orders.   

Super Contributor

Love the Tamale Red!  I do wish it had a little spandex though.  I think 100% cotton might shrink and lose color as well.  But, I do love the red!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I would think it would stick and grab to cotton clothing?

Contributor

After watching the presentation last evening, I did go ahead and order the cappuccino. I think it's a pretty and versatile color and I have nothing like it in my wardrobe now. It looks like the sleeves are long enough to survive a bit of shrinkage, too. Thanks for all your input!
Honored Contributor

It has taken me about 20 minutes to get into the boards today.

After previously saying I was passing, I may be changing my mind.  I still need to see a presentation.  But a number of years ago my sister bought me a cascade front open cardigan in white.  It didn't have pockets and was drapier than this is.    When I opened it, I noticed it was 100% cotton and thought I'd probably not get much wear out of it.  I ended up wearing that thing to death.

Last year I left it on our cruise and have been bummed ever since.  I could never find another to replace it.  I was thinking about ordering this in white to replace that but now that I look at the still shot, I'm thinking with the pockets, that might look like a lab coat so another color might be in order.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac MiItzrahi Cardigan TSV

Its a big pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

Why do they call this a knit cardigan when it is 100% cotton?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?