Contributor
I have many of Isaac's cardigans already, but I love the look and color palette of this essentials cardigan. I would actually wear every single color now and transitioning into spring. The cappuccino is calling my name, but I'm hesitating because it's 100% cotton. Do you think it would shrink? Most of my other cardigans in this line have some nylon or rayon in the blend.
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Cardigan TSV

[ Edited ]

@JenniW wrote:
I have many of Isaac's cardigans already, but I love the look and color palette of this essentials cardigan. I would actually wear every single color now and transitioning into spring. The cappuccino is calling my name, but I'm hesitating because it's 100% cotton. Do you think it would shrink? Most of my other cardigans in this line have some nylon or rayon in the blend.

I have the same concerns.  I'm not really a fan of 100% cotton.  A bit of spandex or nylon would keep it from bagging and losing shape. 

Super Contributor

@JenniW wrote:

I looked at this but it does not look like a sweater. Other similar cardigans in his essentials line are material that are sweatshirt like. 

Honored Contributor

I don't believe this is a sweater.  I believe this is a t-shirt type knit cardigan.  It's a pass for me because I don't want a garment like this in 100% cotton.  

As an aside, wasn't one of his most recent TSVs an open front cardigan?  I love me some Isaac but a little variety would be nice. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva I was surprised, too, it was another sweater TSV since that was the last TSV from IM. I love this line and will probably order one Smiley Wink but as I watch the snowflakes fly, I'm ready for spring fashion! ha!

Valued Contributor

I ordered two....the green and the red.  I love these kinds of things since I find myself in yoga gear most of the time and these are perfect.

I think the last Isaac TSV was a pima top, I ordered one of those too!

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Honored Contributor

@Photo Donna wrote:

I ordered two....the green and the red.  I love these kinds of things since I find myself in yoga gear most of the time and these are perfect.

I think the last Isaac TSV was a pima top, I ordered one of those too!

@Photo Donna, that's right.  It was a pima essential t-shirt wasn't it?  His TSV prior to that was a jacquard cardigan.  I went back and forth about ordering that one and never did.

Esteemed Contributor

I kind of like it...I'm thinking it would be cooler than his sweaters (and that's a good thing to me). I like the long length and the price is pretty good.....on the fence.

Valued Contributor

It's really pretty, I have several of his long cardigans, I have since retired from work and don't need to dress like that anymore. But I look at it and love it

Regular Contributor

I won't order 100% cotton. It will probably shrink, and will be a wrinkled mess. I live in the Northeast, and would freeze wearing this now. Who wants to iron in the warm weather?!