Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Cardigan TSV

Anything 100% cotton will shrink a little bit, depending on the temp you dry it on. I dry everything on low or extra low.

I have a few of his 100% cotton T-shirts and I just size up and let it shrink. They do not shrink every time, they shrink once and I have not had a problem since.

I don't know about this cotton sweater but Isaac uses pretty high quality cottton. I have had no pilling problem at all.

Wrinkling? Meh, it depends on how fast I go back to the dryer. If I take it right out and smooth it with my hands, I don't need to iron it. I steam everything anyway, so it is not a problem for me.

I got the white and the navy blue. I orginally got the XXS then decided to move up to the XS because I know it will shrink a little, plus wearing it over a shirt.

This is a really good price to have for season transitions when temps get cool at night. Good for cool evening walks, keep it in your car to throw on to go into grocery stores, or restaurants who keep their A/C on freezing, the movie theater. I always have a sweater of little jacket in my car for that reason alone! Shopping while shivering is not fun.

I like IM's clothes, what I do not like is his prices sometimes. T-Shirts for $39.00 or $42.00 (random numbers but in the range of what he charges) are just ridiculous. The prices are all over the place in his line and it doesn't make sense to me.

Super Contributor

Yes!   That was my first thought too!  It looks like a lab coat in white.  Not so much in the other colors. 

Honored Contributor

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking that the White choice would be ideal for Summer months.  

Worn with navy pants, a red/white/navy top, maybe striped, for July 4th.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I only have one floral sweater in the Isaac line so I did order in navy. i ordered a small and hope that works.  

I liked the look and will wear a lot.  

New Contributor

It's a knit cardigan because it is knit, not woven and because it opens in the front and is not a pullover.