Honored Contributor

Isaac Bravo!! TSV 💋

[ Edited ]
Love Primo!! Lost weight size medium. Purchased several. By the way! Love True Denim! You listened to your customers. New design attention pocket placement. Recived Stripe Jean Jacket, Exceeded my expectations. Boca Raton here I come!! Isaac Thank you! 🙋
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Bravo!! TSV 💋

His design team designs the clothes.   Half of the time he looks at his clothes during his hour and acts like he's never seen that before, like it's all new to him.

He's beyond designing, he puts his name on it.

Occasional Contributor

Holy Cow!  Who styled Jackie (the model) for this TSV launch?  Normally she looks great.  Horrid.  Waist rolls and bra double bubbles.  Not attractive.  Maybe black would have been a better choice or a larger size?  Not good for people that might be thinking it will hide their flaws.  

Occasional Contributor

Thankfully they have put her into a black.  Phew! Much better.

Trusted Contributor

@AZTigerfan wrote:

Holy Cow!  Who styled Jackie (the model) for this TSV launch?  Normally she looks great.  Horrid.  Waist rolls and bra double bubbles.  Not attractive.  Maybe black would have been a better choice or a larger size?  Not good for people that might be thinking it will hide their flaws.  

I agree! Poor Jackie! You could tell she knew she was trying to stand right, too. Her bra was way too small. They should have supplied her with a t shirt bra if she's going to model a tee.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StraytoStay wrote:

@AZTigerfan wrote:

I agree! Poor Jackie! You could tell she knew she was trying to stand right, too. Her bra was way too small. They should have supplied her with a t shirt bra if she's going to model a tee.

Her job is modeling. No one should need explain wearing proper foundations. Basic 101 knowledge not rocket science.
Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

@AZTigerfan wrote:

Her job is modeling. No one should need explain wearing proper foundations. Basic 101 knowledge not rocket science.

I saw this on the Plus channel a couple hours ago. Neither the model or the stylists should have let her go out with a bra too small she was spilling over to model a tight shirt! Someone apparently does need to explain wearing proper foundations.