Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Is the Gigaset TSV upgradeable??

FranCNY wrote

I understand that - my price comparison meant to say that in BF ads there are tablets with the same specs ( and running Android 5.0) that are half the price of the individual tablets so in other words you could buy 4 tablets for what you are paying for 2 including buying cases on e-bay. If someone wants  to pay twice the price for these with an outdated Android version so you can get butterfingers protection  and handholding  for a year and don't need to run the latest apps then I suppose these could be a good deal.

Fran, I've looked at several BF ads and I don't see any tablets like you mention that are half the price and running Android 5.0.  Oh, i did see one and the reviews were terrible.  Can you give me a hint of where to look?

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Super Contributor

Re: Is the Gigaset TSV upgradeable??

@FranCNY wrote:

@beachbaby299 wrote:

the TSV is for 2 tablets, not one

I understand that - my price comparison meant to say that in BF ads there are tablets with the same specs ( and running Android 5.0) that are half the price of the individual tablets so in other words you could buy 4 tablets for what you are paying for 2 including buying cases on e-bay. If someone wants  to pay twice the price for these with an outdated Android version so you can get butterfingers protection  and handholding  for a year and don't need to run the latest apps then I suppose these could be a good deal.

Fran, I've looked at several BF ads and I don't see any tablets like you mention that are half the price and running Android 5.0.  Oh, i did see one and the reviews were terrible.  Can you give me a hint of where to look?

Grow old my body but stay young my heart