Respected Contributor

Re: Is the DB faux fur throw a good buy?

i got one of these last year for christmas. it's the bomb. 

dh "claimed it" .  launders great, soooo soft. we like it.

Frequent Contributor

I have been extremely pleased with my Dennis Basso throws. I have too many to admit to having! They are very cozy and warm and launder beautifully. I have never had an issue with any of them shedding. I'm eyeing the blonde mink today, but am trying not to cave. I would highly recommend Dennis Basso throws to everyone. I have one in the lynx pattern that I use decoratively on the living room sofa. Very beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Got one last year, love it ! Just ordered the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

Purchased one for "mom" for Christmas 2 years ago.  Last year all the kids who used it, requested one of their own!

Frequent Contributor

The throw arrived this afternnon.  Absolutley gorgeous!  Hubby wanted the Dark Brown Mink. I'm going back for another - someone is getting a nice gift this year!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Seems like a good price to me.

DB's throws are always beautiful and plush.

Nice color/pattern choices, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Hello sixtschick....how does the thickness on this one compare with last yrs?
Honored Contributor

Every year, I am tempted to buy one but I never do.  If I had an elderly person in my life, I probably would.  It's great for people who get chills.  Other than that, it doesn't seem very practical to me.  I can't see wrapping myself in fur while I watch tv.  We have heat, I'd get too hot.   I don't see putting one on my bed because I don't want to hide my gorgeous comforters.  I don't doubt the quality and the price is amazing but it's not a bargain if I never use it.

Respected Contributor

My mother has purchased one for every member of our family over the last few years. We all love them. I’m currently at a middle school football game with mine. The lady behind me is coveting it.
Esteemed Contributor

I've ordered them in the past for DIL's Christmas presents and they loved them. They're plush, warm, well made and still look nice even with grandsons carrying them around! A few years ago I bought a less expensive one on HSN and it didn't hold up at all compared to the DB throw. Well worth the $$.