Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anybody else curious what the Miz Mooz TSV

@YogaGal Thanks for the info. I haven’t received mine yet, but I’m anxiously waiting to see how they fit. Fingers crossed!
Frequent Contributor

@RescueLover  keep us posted!  I hope they fit and you love them!

Trusted Contributor

@Yogagirl Thanks, I sure will! 😊
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @RescueLover  & all

Only 2 days ago my TSV Miz Mooz finally shipped, no special shipping, yet it was delivered today SUNDAY by the post office. Go figure.

I ordered the River, a denim blue.

Success! They fit! They are fabulous and SO comfortable.

So, if you are usually an 8 and got the 38, you are in luck!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @RescueLover  & all

Only 2 days ago my TSV Miz Mooz finally shipped, no special shipping, yet it was delivered today SUNDAY by the post office. Go figure.

I ordered the River, a denim blue.

Success! They fit! They are fabulous and SO comfortable.

So, if you are usually an 8 and got the 38, you are in luck!

@1Professor - that's  WONDERFUL news!!! My EDD is 8/25. Will post my reviews soon

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@1Professor Your good news made my day! 😊 I’m sure they will fit my size 8 feet now. My order status shows shipped on the 18th from Fort Worth, Texas, but no other tracking status. Hoping they’re on the way!
Trusted Contributor

@YogaGal and @1Professor and @Chi-town girl
My Miz Mooz ankle boots came last night by UPS. I loved the look, but unfortunately they were too tight for my size 8 feet. I took them to the post office today. I don’t know if it’s the color Hazelnut that might run small or what? I guess I’m still on the search for a nice looking leather ankle boot.
Respected Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@YogaGaland @1Professor and @Chi-town girl
My Miz Mooz ankle boots came last night by UPS. I loved the look, but unfortunately they were too tight for my size 8 feet. I took them to the post office today. I don’t know if it’s the color Hazelnut that might run small or what? I guess I’m still on the search for a nice looking leather ankle boot.

@RescueLover @Chi-town girl 

Actually the 38, which includes 7.5 and 8, is ALWAYS a problem for those of us who are size 8.

(I did, remember, have to send the first pair of Miz Mooz back.)

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor Yes I do remember you had to send them back. You’d think Miz Mooz would realize with returns they need to make the EU 38 (especially for us Size 8’s) a little bigger.
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@RescueLover wrote:
@YogaGaland @1Professor and @Chi-town girl

@RescueLover @Chi-town girl 

Actually the 38, which includes 7.5 and 8, is ALWAYS a problem for those of us who are size 8.

(I did, remember, have to send the first pair of Miz Mooz back.)

@RescueLover @1Professor - I tried on my boots...TSV is going to be returned as defective.

The right boot is slightly smaller than left which makes them unwearable for me. Disappointed but that's how it goes sometimes. It's a cute boot and glad some are happy with their purchases

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri