Honored Contributor

Re: Is anybody else curious what the Miz Mooz TSV

Omg!  First that handbag yesterday that took every fiber of my being to resist and now these boots.  I had to change channels to keep from buying either the Tsv or another pair that came on green.  The Tsv is a little fussy for me with the buttons and perforation, the other pair was sleeker.  I just can't justify ankle boots when winter of 2020, I purchased beautiful and $$ ankle boots in black and dark brown.  Lock down year and I didn't wear them until last winter 2021.  A even then I wore the brown a couple of times and the black less than ten times.  They are classic and I can wear them forever.  My older daughter texted me, she bought Miz Mooz boots that are similar to the Tsv but have a higher block heel, she bought red.  Tomorrow I'll take my boots out and my Fall  bags and jeans and play with different looks.  The shopping adrenaline has subsided, I can sleep now.

Super Contributor

I hate them! They look like someone glued a reusable grocery bag on top of them. Also, it's a very clunky style.

Super Contributor

These may be cute for anyone younger than 50.  Therefore, they are an easy pass for me!

Honored Contributor

OMG! Those some UGLY BOOTS. 

Super Contributor

I lilke em!   I guess I'm the minority but I think they are right on trend, look updated and have a nice lower heel for all day wear.  I got the concrete gray,  I'm hoping will look good with the  black washed jean jacket I just purchased.    Glad they have options for all different styles and I don't think they are just for the younger crowd.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like the buttons if they appeared functional, but instead just look pasted on, and that wrinkled piece is unattractive. High-end soft leather boots get natural creases/wrinkles while the ones  manufactured into the leather look contrived because they are.

Respected Contributor

I think these boots are pretty ageless depending on what you wear with them.  For me it would be jeans and straight-leg pants.  I just turned 69 and don't define most of what I wear by my age!  I think I am at least semi-stylish!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I was going to spend $150 on a new pair of boots, I would walk past the TSV boots. Just not a style I would wear...remind me of mens' Edwardian button boots or boots with spats.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee 

I agree .... just not a style that I could wear.  

Just too much shoe - it would look like clown feet on me with that  bubble toe and all that excess leather.

I love booties and ankle boots - and have many pairs with pointy toes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@SilleeMee wrote:

If I was going to spend $150 on a new pair of boots, I would walk past the TSV boots. Just not a style I would wear...remind me of mens' Edwardian button boots or boots with spats.

Respected Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

These may be cute for anyone younger than 50.  Therefore, they are an easy pass for me!

Your fashion world seems quite small.

I know three over 60 women who purchased these Miz Mooz TSVs at midnight—one a former high fashion model, another hitting 70 with fabulous white hair who is STILL an in-demand fashion model. They will rock them.

I purchased the River.

Plus the Pleasant—in Kiwi.