Honored Contributor

Re: Is anybody else curious what the Miz Mooz TSV

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Tuffcookie wrote:

These may be cute for anyone younger than 50.  Therefore, they are an easy pass for me!

Your fashion world seems quite small.

I know three over 60 women who purchased these Miz Mooz TSVs at midnight—one a former high fashion model, another hitting 70 with fabulous white hair who is STILL an in-demand fashion model. They will rock them.

I purchased the River.

Plus the Pleasant—in Kiwi.

@1Professor - I don't assign 'age' definitions/limitations for fashion or accessories styles. But I do consider how I will style an outfit depending on purpose/event

I had on my new Fall shopping list - boots. Have a good selection of knee and above knee boots, but wanted new bootie style 

I bought the TSV in red ♥️

And these mid shaft in the olive green - nice clearance price!!! The free shipping was the added incentive for me to place 2 orders 😁

A455406

Miz Mooz Leather Buckle Mid Boots - July

@RescueLover @1Professor - happy to report this boot fits perfectly and is ADORABLE! So stylish and although a taller heel, they are very comfortable. 

Love the green color, the burnishing and contrasting colored buckle belts. Quality of materials and design is superb! Happy to have scored them at a reduced price 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Very CUTE!! They have an expensive look to them. The color is such a nice neutral too. I have a pair of olive green suede ankle boots by Lori Goldstein, when she was selling shoes on the Q, that I really like because of the color. Enjoy them!! 😊
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@RescueLover wrote:
@YogaGaland @1Professor and @Chi-town girl
My Miz Mooz ankle boots came last night by UPS. I loved the look, but unfortunately they were too tight for my size 8 feet. I took them to the post office today. I don’t know if it’s the color Hazelnut that might run small or what? I guess I’m still on the search for a nice looking leather ankle boot.

@RescueLover @Chi-town girl 

Actually the 38, which includes 7.5 and 8, is ALWAYS a problem for those of us who are size 8.

(I did, remember, have to send the first pair of Miz Mooz back.)

@RescueLover @1Professor - I tried on my boots...TSV is going to be returned as defective.

The right boot is slightly smaller than left which makes them unwearable for me. Disappointed but that's how it goes sometimes. It's a cute boot and glad some are happy with their purchases

@Chi-town girl    YIKES! Now I'm going to try on both of mine to s ee if one is smaller than the other . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@RescueLover wrote:
@YogaGaland @1Professor and @Chi-town girl
My Miz Mooz ankle boots came last night by UPS. I loved the look, but unfortunately they were too tight for my size 8 feet. I took them to the post office today. I don’t know if it’s the color Hazelnut that might run small or what? I guess I’m still on the search for a nice looking leather ankle boot.

@RescueLover @Chi-town girl 

Actually the 38, which includes 7.5 and 8, is ALWAYS a problem for those of us who are size 8.

(I did, remember, have to send the first pair of Miz Mooz back.)

@RescueLover @1Professor - I tried on my boots...TSV is going to be returned as defective.

The right boot is slightly smaller than left which makes them unwearable for me. Disappointed but that's how it goes sometimes. It's a cute boot and glad some are happy with their purchases

@Chi-town girl    YIKES! Now I'm going to try on both of mine to s ee if one is smaller than the other . . .

@1Professor - I hope my experience was just a fluke.

Are your boots keepers? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are your boots keepers? 

@Chi-town girl  NO!! Sure enough ONE boot was slightly shorter and my toe barely touched the end.

It wasn't my feet, though, since I then put them against one another soul to soul and one was slightly shorter. Sigh. Returned yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up, that would have hurt.

Meanwhile I put on the Chelsea Miz Mooz today in yellow!

So soft, no toe-touching the end.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Are your boots keepers? 

@Chi-town girl  NO!! Sure enough ONE boot was slightly shorter and my toe barely touched the end.

It wasn't my feet, though, since I then put them against one another soul to soul and one was slightly shorter. Sigh. Returned yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up, that would have hurt.

Meanwhile I put on the Chelsea Miz Mooz today in yellow!

So soft, no toe-touching the end.

@1Professor - very strange! I was concerned this was a problem with the brand due to 'bridge sizing' I don't have a problem with other shoe brands, so it's not my feet being mismatched, lol.  Was relieved when the other boots that I ordered fit perfectly.