Super Contributor

Re: Is anybody else curious what the Miz Mooz TSV

I am 69 and quite fashionable, thank you.  Just because I stated my opinion does not entitle you to belittle me. This today's special value is not something I would wear!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Tuffcookie wrote:

These may be cute for anyone younger than 50.  Therefore, they are an easy pass for me!

Your fashion world seems quite small.

I know three over 60 women who purchased these Miz Mooz TSVs at midnight—one a former high fashion model, another hitting 70 with fabulous white hair who is STILL an in-demand fashion model. They will rock them.

I purchased the River.

Plus the Pleasant—in Kiwi.

@1Professor - I don't assign 'age' definitions/limitations for fashion or accessories styles. But I do consider how I will style an outfit depending on purpose/event

I had on my new Fall shopping list - boots. Have a good selection of knee and above knee boots, but wanted new bootie style 

I bought the TSV in red ♥️

And these mid shaft in the olive green - nice clearance price!!! The free shipping was the added incentive for me to place 2 orders 😁

A455406

Miz Mooz Leather Buckle Mid Boots - July

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Not appealing but then that brand has never done it for me, plus no bargain!  Something about the dark burnished toe looks odd to me- 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Tuffcookie wrote:

These may be cute for anyone younger than 50.  Therefore, they are an easy pass for me!

Your fashion world seems quite small.

I know three over 60 women who purchased these Miz Mooz TSVs at midnight—one a former high fashion model, another hitting 70 with fabulous white hair who is STILL an in-demand fashion model. They will rock them.

I purchased the River.

Plus the Pleasant—in Kiwi.

@1Professor - I don't assign 'age' definitions/limitations for fashion or accessories styles. But I do consider how I will style an outfit depending on purpose/event

I had on my new Fall shopping list - boots. Have a good selection of knee and above knee boots, but wanted new bootie style 

I bought the TSV in red ♥️

And these mid shaft in the olive green - nice clearance price!!! The free shipping was the added incentive for me to place 2 orders 😁

A455406

Miz Mooz Leather Buckle Mid Boots - July

@Chi-town girl 

The red boots will be magic; consider the Wizard of Oz Effect.

I have the Miz Mooz Lewis boot, which is a simple Chelsea style, so soft so comfortable. I have in yellow and kiwi.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I love both boots!! They didn't have my size in the July but I did order Hazelnut in the TSV.  I don't have that color in my fall wardrobe and would look great with many of my leather jackets and long plaid shirt coat I purchased last fall from Sundance!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky I ordered the Hazelnut TSV too! Like you I don’t have that color Miz Mooz. In the past when I saw a brown boot in their line it always sold out in my size before I could get it. Looks like they have plenty of the 7.5-8 in all colors for this TSV, which is Awesome!
Trusted Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

I am 69 and quite fashionable, thank you.  Just because I stated my opinion does not entitle you to belittle me. This today's special value is not something I would wear!

@Tuffcookie  We are the same age and I would not wear these boots either. I like most of what I see from Miz Mooz but have never bought.  For one thing, I don't think the OAP has styled them very well.  Every outfit she's worn today just doesn't look right with them. JMO

Valued Contributor

Nope

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee I was going to write the same thing - they look like spats!  That being said,, while they may not be for me,  that style does come back every few years and people really seem to like them.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl those green boots are really nice!