Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Portia said:
On 4/4/2015 shy bobcat said:

My foot turns the opposite of over pronation since my shoes show wear on the outside edge of the heel. Does anyone know what this problem is called and if the Vionics would help?

shy bobcat -- It sounds like Vitonics are NOT for you. If your feet turn to the outside, you supinate. Turning to the inside is pronation, and that is the issue addressed by Vitonics. I love them, but my arches are kind of flat, and I over pronate.

I have said it before on the forums - Vionic and QVC should stop promoting their shoes to absolutely everyone. They were created for two specific problems - over-pronation and plantar fasciitis. Vionics are NOT for everyone. But if they said that it would cut down drastically on sales, so ...

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

While I have a couple of pairs of the 3/4 removable shoe inserts, I cannot tolerate the Orthoheel and Vionic sandals or shoes and I've tried them on in bricks and mortar stores. The arch in the footbed is not in the correct place for my feet, the footbeds in the shoes are too hard, and the shoes give me foot pain. I have a high arch and I don't over pronate.

Honored Contributor
I have flat feet and the arch in the Vionics and Birkis feels like a boulder in my shoe. I find them to be extremely uncomfortable.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
I bought 2 pair of mules with back strap (1black & 1 brown) & a pair of Mary Janes the end of last summer and that is all I have worn since. I also wear vionic sandals when the weather allows. I get a ton of good comments when I wear the mules. I love that brand .
Valued Contributor

Thank you Portia & Moonchilde