Regular Contributor

Several years ago I bought the sequined one. Wore it around house and it hurt. I sent it back. Did I not give it long enough? And what if you only have 1 pair and all your other shoes are regular shoes? What is the point of 1 pair of Vionics? Will this just confuse your instep? On the fence.

Respected Contributor
Reminds me of the 1960's "earth shoe" feel. Had only one pair which got tossed or donated very, very quickly. If it doesn't feel comfortable, out things go. The Easy Spirit clogs work well for me: have a large bone spur next to the Achilles tendon. My shoe wardrobe is 90% ES.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I think they comfortable but I don't wear regular shoes and I wore only Birkenstocks for many years before buying Vionics.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

They are comfortable for me. I have 3 pairs, but no flip flops. I don't like sandals that slap on my heat.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I don't own the thongs either. I have the slide sandals. Not a fan of flip flops in general.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor
I have very bad feet, flat and over pronation...also had bilateral tendon transfers...all that being said...my feet hate them. I guess if you have walked that way all your life, the sandal doesn't help; it hurts. I do best with Birkis and last year I tried Alegria and they really feel good, went back for a second pair.
Super Contributor

I have several pairs of Vionics - the Tides, the Kona sneakers and a couple other styles plus the slippers. I absolutely love them! I used to be a Birkenstock girl but once I got a pair of Vionics, I kinda quit wearing my Birkis. I think they are comfortable. If you aren't used to wearing orthotics, you definitely need some time to get used to them.

Honored Contributor

I don't find them comfortable at all, yet I love Birkenstocks.

Honored Contributor

I assume it's like any other shoe brand - some styles fit some feet.

I have a Vionic sandal which I liked so much I bought it twice. I also have a pair of their sneakers. But I have tried on several styles at a local store and walked away from them.

I am not ordering the TSV because I already know my left foot will not tolerate the toe divider, but that doesn't mean plenty of feet won't like it.

Honored Contributor
FOR ME Birkies are better, but I love some of the prettier styles of Vionics for Summer dress up. Vionics do not have the FIRM suppot that works best for me, Birkenstocks do.