Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 124
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?

Well according to Kim on the new Customer Service page, there will not be a TSV tracfone in March or April - that's as far as she can check.  Guess the Insider is wrong, it was cancelled or something!

Contributor
Posts: 62
Registered: ‎01-08-2014

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?


@BHawk wrote:

Well according to Kim on the new Customer Service page, there will not be a TSV tracfone in March or April - that's as far as she can check.  Guess the Insider is wrong, it was cancelled or something!


 Amazing how my reply here and the topic on the "Customer Care" Forum vanished - guess I will be biting the bullet and spend my money on the "Southern Channel"

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,419
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?

I'm going to buy the Tracfone on HSN and hold off activating it until I see if QVC has a TS. I can always send the Tracfone back to HSN.

Contributor
Posts: 63
Registered: ‎03-23-2010

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?

Nope!! I just did a live customer service chat and was told none in the next 4 weeks.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 2,926
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Super Contributor
Posts: 263
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?

Beth-QVC, can you tell us if there will indeed be a Tracfone TSV?

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 2,926
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?


@crazy4bears wrote:

Beth-QVC, can you tell us if there will indeed be a Tracfone TSV?


@crazy4bears

As far as I know we have no plans for a TracfoneTSV. 

Beth QVC

Contributor
Posts: 62
Registered: ‎01-08-2014

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?


@Beth-QVC wrote:

@crazy4bears wrote:

Beth-QVC, can you tell us if there will indeed be a Tracfone TSV?


@crazy4bears

As far as I know we have no plans for a TracfoneTSV. 

Beth QVC


 

 Thanks Beth - now me and my DH can safely activate the Tracfones we ordered from the "Southern Channel" . Could you possibly let us know why  QVC is no longer dealing with Tracfone?

Super Contributor
Posts: 263
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?

Thank You Beth-QVC.

Super Contributor
Posts: 263
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Is March 23 LG TSV a Tracfone?

FranCNY, guess I will do the same. Was waiting to see but I guess we have had our answer.