Valued Contributor

Re: Is Bio Cleaner any good?

[ Edited ]

I hate cleaning products bought onlne! They don't work as shown!!! Prof Amos I think he was, bought his drain cleaner, and when my sink plugged up, I used the product to no affect. I realized that they demo'd it with styrofoam chips. Hair and grease and hard water build up are not styrofoam. Other cleaners that seem to remove ANYTHING on TV, do nothing when I get them at home. And tools too. I got the power scrubber with no idea the brushers are too soft to work effectively. And my Scrub Mommy sponge doesn't remove scum and grime as it does on TV. I am done with specialty cleaning products.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LisaMofSLC, ITA.  Every cleaning product I bought from any shopping show was a waste of money.  I fully believe that what they are using for demonstration, is not what the customer receives.

Esteemed Contributor

I think there are several types of Bio Cleaner. I have the non-liquid cleaner in a small container with a sponge-type applicator. The sponge is moistened and then rubbed over the grainy cleaner, and then used to clean ceramic stove tops, tile, etc. It works fine for me....I haven't tried the liquid if that's what you're referring to.

Purchased last week totally dissatisfied. Didn't clean any heavy grease on grates. Good for counters, appliances outside, refrigerator doors. Had to revert back to oven cleaner to do grates. Doesn't work like on TV presentation. Don't waste your money.

Occasional Visitor

Omg! This is the best cleaner ever! I want more, but don’t see it listed...😩😩
Super Contributor

Just got mine the other day; not impressed! The only thing I enjoy about it is the smell - it smells great, but as a cleaner - it's nothing special.

Regular Contributor

I bought the white, paste Bio Cleaner that is put on with a sponge (although it works better with a Scrub Daddy).  It actually works pretty well.  I didn't try the recent TSV, but years ago, I was a big fan of OrangeGlo, which I think is similar.  It was great for cleaning greasy surfaces and other cruddy things, but the smell drove me out of my apartment.  It was like an entire orange grove on steroids stabbing me up the nostrils with orange spikes.  Just awful and eventually, I learned to life with grease & crud.