Regular Contributor

I bouhght the recent iPad tsv and wrote a review...but qvc is not postiing reviews on this product?  So to reiterate my review since qvc not posted.....I had no issues with iPad itself since that was the actual apple product.  However - I did did not realize the accessories and supposed "bundle" were all no name products.  I really only wanted iPad and keyboard... other stuff just filler.  My issue was with iPad case and the keyboard.  I liked the wireless keyboard itself but did not dock into case. iPad locked iinto case but would not stand up since no slots in case to keep keyboard up unless you put keyboard in front of it...yet could not dock ketpyboard......huh? what a stupid deign.  If you keep and use iPad on table and do not move around maybe this is fine but I like to use on my lap and need both iPad and keyboard to be secure. And if you ony really use iPad and keyboard like most folks do...this bundle is not really much of a deal. Added subscription only free for short period of time and then the auto-bill you so these are filler.  I have airpods so headphones useless.  In the end not a deal for me and returned....I will buy iPad and case from Apple or Amazon and will end up about at same price as this "TSV".

Honored Contributor

YOU should have bought your iPad from the Apple Store and not paid for the useless accessories. Is it too late to send it back?  Don't feel badly, hundreds of people make the same mistake.  The Apple Store even has a finance plan. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@DebNYC31  I don't have an Apple store close so I have bought my Apple Products (phone and laptop)  at Best Buy and am very happy with the service and support provided.

FYI  I am due for a new iPad and from what I am reading on the tech sites a new one is expected very, very shortly.  I am patiently waiting for the latest release.

Honored Contributor

I buy my Apple products online from Apple or from my cell phone carrier. I would never buy electronics from Q because most of their electronics are not the current models and all those accessories are not needed.