Honored Contributor

I was getting ready to order until I saw the $5.50 shpg. charge.  No thanks.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Insulated Tumblers 11/27/19

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was getting ready to order until I saw the $5.50 shpg. charge.  No thanks.

If you add the straws and handles, they are $22 plus $5.50 S&H charges. Therefore, shipping and handling would total $11.00.  That is a deal breaker.😬

Honored Contributor

I don’t think you can put carbonated beverages in them?  

Does anyone know know for sure?

Contributor

Shawn had soda in her tumbler for 17 hrs.... still with ice.

Contributor

I just cancelled my order... it was $22 for shipping.  I had ordered 2 sets of tumblers with the handles and straws.  The charge for shipping was just too high.  Fortunately I was able to cancell the order.

What happened to the days where the shipping was discounted for ordering more than 1 of the same item???  I miss those days Smiley SadMan Sad

Frequent Contributor

I bought these last year. They are well insulated but one thing I did not like is that you need to pull the insulated ring in lid out from time to time because mold grows in there. Tricky to clean and I recommend hand washing. I dropped one lid which cracked and could not find a replacement.  

Respected Contributor

The TSV's have been so incredibly BORING! EVERY TSV, at the very least, should be offered w/ FREE shipping! HORRIBLE way to treat customers over the holidays- 

Valued Contributor

@arizele wrote:

I bought these last year. They are well insulated but one thing I did not like is that you need to pull the insulated ring in lid out from time to time because mold grows in there. Tricky to clean and I recommend hand washing. I dropped one lid which cracked and could not find a replacement.  

Eww! Mold! Gross lol....As others have said though, just the shipping alone is a big pass for me. Plus the accessory kits and you're at almost $60 for a set of 4 cups!! Um, no lol

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

@arizele wrote:

I put the lid in my dishwasher. You can put the lid but not the tumbler in the dishwasher. I have had no problems with mold in the lid.

Respected Contributor

They're charging $15.97 for s/h to Alaska, for one set of the tall tumblers.  Easy pass.  I agree, TSV's should be free s/h.  That's not always the case for AK and HI.  Come on QVC, give us a break!  Even if it's just for the hoiidays.🎄