Contributor

I thought I would go ahead and subscribe to the Insider magazine for 2018.  I tried to find the item # so I could pay for a subscription but nothing came up.  So, I called Customer Service.  I was transferred a couple of times only to have a rep tell me that there was no Insider magazine available, but that I could type Inside Q in the search bar and that would take me to where I could find info about upcoming TSV's.  I did as was suggested, but this part of the Q's website has some written interviews with various hosts, and a couple of links for Lenovo items on sale and a few purses that are on sale. Has the whole Insider magazine been stopped?  Does anyone know if it is still available, how do I order it?  Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it's gone and hasn't been a paid subscription for years.  What they have now is exactly what you saw.  They no longer give sneek peeks of the TSVs...at least for now.  Maybe it will change one day, who knows? 

Super Contributor

The only way to get info about upcoming TSVs is to subscribe to the TSV emails on your account. You only get TSV info a few days before the actual TSV now. When they had the magazine you could see TSVs up to 6 weeks before they were presented. 

Respected Contributor

December was the last issue of the Insider it is replaced by Inside Q which is still being worked on.

Honored Contributor

@wheezebear

See Melvin's response to my 🦇 BAT CALL for Melvin-QVC 🦇 post.  Should answer your concerns about the preview TSVs.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

I know, I am so disappointed about it too. We can not get a preview of the TSVs like we used to! 

I for one will not subscribe to the daily emails to flood my inbox or spam folder with daily stuff. I loved the monthly overview of what was to come in the weeks ahead that the insider magazine gave us.  I don't need to read about what the hosts ate for breakfast that day. I want to know about the upcoming TSVs. I hope they are still working on the format and that it will improve, because the "Inside Q" tab is of no interest to me as it is.

Contributor

Thank you so much for the detailed info, it's much appreciated.  It will be interesting to see what changes will be made to Inside Q. As it stands now, there's nothing compelling about it at all.  It was really helpful to have the scoop on some TSV's coming up during the entire month. Helped with budgeting, chioces, etc.  Getting a day or 2 up front notice for a TSV is not enough.  I'm really disappointed with the Q's decision to eliminate the Insider.

New Contributor

I agree.  For years, I used the TSV advance notifications to budget.  Oh well.  Less money out of my pocket.

Trusted Contributor

I've been getting the Insider Magazine for several years.  I got a letter that it is being stopped due to the work involved to publish it.  I was told to type it in the search engine.  What a disappointment!  It's nothing but blah stuff that I already get e-mails on.  In my world, there is nothing like sitting with a magazine vs. looking online.  Having said that, at least if it was online and had the same type of information that the magazine had, I would be somewhat content.  This is a big nothing and I don't even bother looking anymore.  I often ordered pre-sale TSV's from the magazine.  The magazine was a lot of fun and very well done.  

Frequent Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

I've been getting the Insider Magazine for several years.  I got a letter that it is being stopped due to the work involved to publish it.  I was told to type it in the search engine.  What a disappointment!  It's nothing but blah stuff that I already get e-mails on.  In my world, there is nothing like sitting with a magazine vs. looking online.  Having said that, at least if it was online and had the same type of information that the magazine had, I would be somewhat content.  This is a big nothing and I don't even bother looking anymore.  I often ordered pre-sale TSV's from the magazine.  The magazine was a lot of fun and very well done.  

I agree with you!  I too often pre-ordered TSVs  Hoping online catches up with what the magazine was in paper form.