Contributor

I received mine the other day...want to say somewhere from Thursday to Sat.

I'm trying to find it online...I thought it was online but I can't seem to find it. There is a Bare Essentials TSV that I want...and LOL I'm too impatient to wait until I get home tonight to order it.

Valued Contributor
On 8/17/2014 Vickie00 said:
On 8/17/2014 tough_kitty said: I'm new to QVC. How do I get the Insider Magazine?

Unfortunately QVC is not taking any new subscriptions for the Insider Magazine. Originally trhis was because QVC said the magazine was going to be discontinued but it wasn't. Those of us who receive it, like myself, are getting it because we were subscribers before QVC made their policy change. I know it is frustating and unfair for people who would like to receive it. Since QVC is still publishing it, they should allow new subscriptions.

I see. Thanks for the info! I am soooo not happy with QVC........but some of their deals are great....so it's tough love, haha

Contributor
Just shared it on Facebook
Occasional Contributor
On 8/18/2014 homelady said: Just shared it on Facebook

Do you have a Facebook page I can follow to get that link? I've called twice and have been told that they would email me the link each month but I've yet to see one. I usually get the link off of the forums here but no one has posted it yet. Is QVC not allowing people to post it anymore, or something? If you ask me, you should be able to sign up for that link on the website.

I have been receiving INSIDE Q magazine for many years each month between the 15th and end of month for following month.

Have not received my March 2016 issue.  Why is that?

Contributor

@Spoof wrote:

I have been receiving INSIDE Q magazine for many years each month between the 15th and end of month for following month.

Have not received my March 2016 issue.  Why is that?

Perhaps it got lost in the mail? We got ours over a week ago.

Honored Contributor

@krankenheim wrote:
On 8/18/2014 homelady said: Just shared it on Facebook

Do you have a Facebook page I can follow to get that link? I've called twice and have been told that they would email me the link each month but I've yet to see one. I usually get the link off of the forums here but no one has posted it yet. Is QVC not allowing people to post it anymore, or something? If you ask me, you should be able to sign up for that link on the website.

@krankenheim, In each online edition of InsideQ, there is a link to all of the archived Monthly Magazines. 

Just open up any of your previous links and look at the menu at the top of the page. I think the icon link is in the left hand corner. If you mouse over each of the icons, they will indicate what each icon link is for. 

Best of luck! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy