Frequent Contributor

I had ordered two pair of these because they looked cute, and I thought for the price point they would be fairly comfortable. First, they're bungee laces that don't give a lot to get your foot in, but the main problem is the faux fur around the back is slippery and you can't get a grip on anything to pull them on. I finally got a shoe horn and still barely got them on. Once I did I was disappointed with the support and comfort. Very disappointed with these and of course, they won't let me leave a review. I don't know when I'll learn that QVC just isn't what it used to be!

Honored Contributor

Re: Input on the Skechers TSV

You're right, thete is no provision for leaving reviews.  Strange?  Deceptive?  Why?  A few questions come to mind.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@joanluvz  thanks for posting your review here.  I thought about ordering but decided I wouldn't like the bungee laces and you confirmed my thoughts. My feet sometimes swell during the day and I need to be able to adjust the fit.   Sorry they didn't work out for you.

Trusted Contributor

@joanluvz 
A few years ago, I ordered a Sketches mary jane type shoe they had as a TSV that I also thought looked cute.  The strap was held down with Velcro.
The shoe never fit me properly (although I ordered my normal size) and that Velcro refused to keep the strap tightly fastened.  It simply didn't adhere.
I returned and understood that this brand and I are not compatible.

Honored Contributor

Good thing I didn't order them. I came close but the Q&A section said they were NOT non-skid and that worried me a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the Skechers brand but I only purchase the sneakers.  Other than that I've learned over the years that it really is best for me to try shoes on before purchasing.  Too much inconsistant sizing, just like the clothing!  Good luck returning if you decide to because that is a whole other story!

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@joanluvz 
A few years ago, I ordered a Sketches mary jane type shoe they had as a TSV that I also thought looked cute.  The strap was held down with Velcro.
The shoe never fit me properly (although I ordered my normal size) and that Velcro refused to keep the strap tightly fastened.  It simply didn't adhere.
I returned and understood that this brand and I are not compatible.

Excellent point, there are brands that I am not compatible with too.

Frequent Contributor

I do fine with the brand in general,  but I've decided sometimes, as with other brands, they make a model with cheaper specs for a TSV for instance. I've gotten very leary anymore.  I really don't think it's the brand in general,.