Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold TSV...A Warning....

I agree!  I'm so glad I bought my IG 10+ years ago. Could never afford it today!  I have several pieces and the one I wear every day is the cross.  I get so many compliments on it and now it's become my 'signature' piece. The problem,tho, is that the necklace it came on broke and Im using a different one now. For a long time there was no way to find out how to send it back for repair. I don't know if I still could or not, even tho it's supposedly has a lifetime warranty.   I have several rings and ear rings that I love,too. It's great workmanship but I do have to agree with some of the others....sometimes they do snag. 

Respected Contributor

First I must say that I do love Imperial Gold.  I have several pieces from long ago and I am glad I bought them when I  did considering the price of gold today.  I was looking forward to a TSV from them but this ring does not send me at all.  I think it looks kinda manly; something about it seems unfeminine.  Just my opinion but I can't get past it.

Was hoping for something different, but I guess you can only do so much with the same weavings.  Beautiful jewelry but was looking for something from them today.

Honored Contributor

The rings snag on your clothes too, I loved those rings.I had both the white and yellow gold, but I had to let them go. Sold them on ebay years ago for more than I paid for them.