Respected Contributor

Re: If you are looking at the Fleece Sheets Tsv

The pockets are not as deep as the TSV. The ones I looked at on hsn had 14 deep pockets; qvc is 18. I would need the deep pockets.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered several of the Q's Malden Mills TSV for the people in our home who have colder rooms and like flannel sheets. I like the feel of smooth, cool cotton sheets for myself. I am going on the MM reputation for making a quality product, so hope they are good! I noted the rep said to wash on cool and dry on cool and not to use fabric softener.
Regular Contributor

On 10/15/2014 mnmom said: I ordered several of the Q's Malden Mills TSV for the people in our home who have colder rooms and like flannel sheets. I like the feel of smooth, cool cotton sheets for myself. I am going on the MM reputation for making a quality product, so hope they are good! I noted the rep said to wash on cool and dry on cool and not to use fabric softener.

You will like the MM I'm sure. I used flannel sheets exclusively for years until I got the fleece sheets, and I love them.

I have a leopard set that has pilled badly. When I switch it from the washer to the dryer it covers me with fuzz, and does the same thing when I take it out of the dryer to make the bed. I have to vacuum up the mess when I use this set - it's like putting up a flocked Christmas tree. I have a cream set that hasn't done that yet. They've both been washed a dried the same and correctly, so I don't know. It's annoying, but not enough to keep me from using them, though I have stopped using the leopard set.

I don't need sheets right now, but I think I will try the CC ones next. I've had good luck with that line, and HSN has better special pricing and shipping that QVC a lot of the time.

Regular Contributor

On 10/15/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 10/15/2014 isaboo said:

I really have enjoyed the Malden Mills polar fleece sheets and was going to order another set.

HSN has a better price on their sheets but I am concerned they won't be as good as the Malden Mills. Has anyone had both and how do they compare with each other?

I have bought the Concierge microfiber sheets and been very pleased. You can read their reviews..So, I just cancelled my Q TSV order and got the HSN microfleece sheets for $29.95 and free shipping! There is no way I was going to pay the high shipping for the Q TSV.

A big thank you to Krissie for posting about these sheets! Most of the colors in the queen are very limited..still thinking about another set....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Glad it was useful to you! Please post how you like them when you get them.

Valued Contributor

I checked the sheets on the other channel. They only have a 14"" deep pocket. Would not work on my mattress. I bought 4 pr. of MM's last year and LOVE!!!! Bought 2 more of the TSV.

Super Contributor

I have 3 sets of these Malden Mills sheets. The first set I bought is 3 or 4 years old and I actually have forgotten and tossed in a dryer sheet with them [gasp!] still no pills or shedding that I've noticed and the colors are still vivid. I was going to order some sets as gifts, but the shipping fee ($9.22 per set) turned me off. I don't remember the s/h being that high in previous years and I do pay attention. That said, I do think these are a quality product.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Krissie22 said:
On 10/15/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 10/15/2014 isaboo said:

I really have enjoyed the Malden Mills polar fleece sheets and was going to order another set.

HSN has a better price on their sheets but I am concerned they won't be as good as the Malden Mills. Has anyone had both and how do they compare with each other?

I have bought the Concierge microfiber sheets and been very pleased. You can read their reviews..So, I just cancelled my Q TSV order and got the HSN microfleece sheets for $29.95 and free shipping! There is no way I was going to pay the high shipping for the Q TSV.

A big thank you to Krissie for posting about these sheets! Most of the colors in the queen are very limited..still thinking about another set....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Glad it was useful to you! Please post how you like them when you get them.

I will!Smile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West