Honored Contributor

Re: If the Shark would stand up

@Sooner wrote:

I am so stupid.  I thought this was about @SharkE   Woman Embarassed

==

@Sooner  if @SharkE can't stand up, the cause might be The Young & the Restless. It causes us a lot of grief, and occasionally we hit the bottle!

Honored Contributor

You all were just hoping ! ROFL

Shark just drinks tea, water and Sprite I have no trouble standing up LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I have two Sharks:  one is a duo-clean, the other is the Navigator Lift-Away, both plug-ins.  Both stand upright on their own, so I'm not sure which models the OP is talking about.  I honestly wouldn't have any other brand (got rid of Dyson, which was heavy and cumbersome).

@Venezia 

Mine is called the Shark Rocket HV300 Series

Got it at BJ's

Valued Contributor

I have a corded Shark stick vacuum that does not stand alone. I like the way it picks up the dirt but it is annoying that you have to lay it down.  Also, it is so loud with a shrillness to it.  I wish I had returned it when I had the chance.  I also understand about releasing the dirt cup into the trash and dust going everywhere.

I used it at my sister's house once and she has lots of animals and I don't.  When I got home, it kept stinking to the point that I couldn't stand to use it.  I checked the filters, washed them, etc.  I finally discovered a filter that I didn't even know existed.  It worked fine after I washed that filter. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought OP was paging you Sharke, not posting about a vacuum cleaner! Then I wondered if you would join in! So funny.

Honored Contributor

My Shark stands up.  It is a plug in.  I really like it.

Honored Contributor

My Shark does the same thing too---I can get it to stand up but it is really tippy--but--it works so well--had a Hoover Wind tunnel that weighed 300 lbs Woman Wink, that was next to impossible to carry upstairs---my shark is a breeze-----