Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,921
Registered: ‎06-12-2013

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...


@Pook wrote:

A statement made spur of the moment in response to a nasty tweet wasn't meant as an insult to everyone and is not indicative of a real character flaw.  But it doesn't/didn't seem to matter what other high profile reality stars consistently have said and done!!!


Are they selling their wares here? No.

Contributor
Posts: 22
Registered: ‎07-26-2013

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

I won't buy anything from that phoney plastic surgery woman. 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,219
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...


@Melania wrote:

@Pook wrote:

A statement made spur of the moment in response to a nasty tweet wasn't meant as an insult to everyone and is not indicative of a real character flaw.  But it doesn't/didn't seem to matter what other high profile reality stars consistently have said and done!!!


Are they selling their wares here? No.


@Melania@Pook

 

I never heard whatever LR said.  I did hear it was not meant for any shopper, but rather someone on some housewives show she was on; and, it was vulgar.  Whatever was said does not affect her items she's selling on the Q. 

 

What I don't understand is why a certain few people keep giving life to it by going on an on about it before, during and after she's on QVC.  There are certain vendors, hosts, programs I don't watch.  I "speak" my mind by not purchasing, and offend no one at the same time.  I like her clothing and shall continue purchasing from her line.  What I personally don't like is having to peruse a thread(s) looking for item information and being constantly bombarded by the same old, same old negative comments not about the garment but about the vendor.  And, it has no effect on her line at all.  Facebook/twitter LR - that may have the effect you seem to be looking for.

 

My final comment - said and done:  let those who are sin free cast the first stone!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,219
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...


@Pook wrote:

A statement made spur of the moment in response to a nasty tweet wasn't meant as an insult to everyone and is not indicative of a real character flaw.  But it doesn't/didn't seem to matter what other high profile reality stars consistently have said and done!!!


@Pook

 

I agree!

Regular Contributor
Posts: 200
Registered: ‎08-04-2015

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

I love the neckline, but in the images the fabric looks so thin, it might dissolve after a few washes. It's an easy pass that has nothing to do with my dislike for the vendor.
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 2,266
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,532
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

[ Edited ]

@goldenlocks wrote:
@Melanie  wrote:

@Pook wrote:

A statement made spur of the moment in response to a nasty tweet wasn't meant as an insult to everyone and is not indicative of a real character flaw.  But it doesn't/didn't seem to matter what other high profile reality stars consistently have said and done!!!


Are they selling their wares here? No.


@Melania@Pook

 

I never heard whatever LR said.  I did hear it was not meant for any shopper, but rather someone on some housewives show she was on; and, it was vulgar.  Whatever was said does not affect her items she's selling on the Q. 

 

What I don't understand is why a certain few people keep giving life to it by going on an on about it before, during and after she's on QVC.  There are certain vendors, hosts, programs I don't watch.  I "speak" my mind by not purchasing, and offend no one at the same time.  I like her clothing and shall continue purchasing from her line.  What I personally don't like is having to peruse a thread(s) looking for item information and being constantly bombarded by the same old, same old negative comments not about the garment but about the vendor.  And, it has no effect on her line at all.  Facebook/twitter LR - that may have the effect you seem to be looking for.

 

My final comment - said and done:  let those who are sin free cast the first stone!


@golden locks  @Pook  @Melania  I read her statement.   It was not directed at any individual but she seemed to be angry at overweight women in general.   It was about as nasty and profane as somebody's dirty mouth and mind could make it. 

 

If she feels that way about women,  why in the world would we support HER?   She's nothing more than a petty "C" list actress with a dirty mouth and no class. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,219
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

@Kachina624

 

I believe whatever she said was pretty bad.  And, people have a right not to purchase.  But, what bothers me is it's just inappropriate.  When reading the threads it appears some downgrade her goods because they're biased.  Think about it, as you say LR ranted on about 'fat' people once on video.  Does one rant mean she hates women? Or, could it be she was in a heated argument and 'hit below the belt'? Only LR knows.  But, many posters, imho, snipe away on LR because of her one-time potty-mouth rant.  What's the difference?  one rant, many swipes.  Can anyone put on their "big boy' pants and just forgive and forget?  Is there any benefit in dwelling on someone's failing?  Has no one ever mis-spoken, or lost their temper?  I'm just saying we all know about it and I'd appreciate it if some of the snarkiness would be avoided.  'To err is human; to forgive, divine'. 

 

I like and respect you from many of the comments you've made on other threads.  And, I admire your not buying from LR because based on what she said still bothers you. It doesn't affect my buying choices.  Many people, imho, like her products and would like to peruse LR threads to get others' opinions without some posters' snarky remarks, which can go from one subject, LR, to another an was previously done in this thread. I tend to voice y opinion, perhaps too often.  And, I certainly hope that if I ever mis-speak/offend, others will be more forgiving of me.

 

Sorry to rant - just want to be happy!  We all need that - rightWoman Wink

Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,532
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

@goldenlocks  Agree 100% that reviews of a product should have nothing to do with the personality or character of the seller but should be an evaluation of the appearance and performance of the item only.   However,  the buyer has the right to consider anything she wishes when making her decision whether or not to purchase. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,219
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...


@Kachina624 wrote:

@goldenlocks  Agree 100% that reviews of a product should have nothing to do with the personality or character of the seller but should be an evaluation of the appearance and performance of the item only.   However,  the buyer has the right to consider anything she wishes when making her decision whether or not to purchase. 


@Kachina624

 

Agree!  Thanks, @Kachina624, you were able to sum it up so succinctly:  "...the buyer has the right to consider anything she wish when making her decision...".  I'll toast to that!  Is tea all rightWoman Wink?