Contributor

I totally agree! I can't believe that QVC blackballed Paula Deen for something like the fat shaming rant of Lisa, and Lisa is still welcomed here! I won't even watch her on the RHBH anymore! Her clothes aren't cute either!

Let's stand up for woman everywhere and not support Ms. Rinna! Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

They sell a better version of this sweater at Kohls for $19.

That being said the style is so out of date.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

[ Edited ]

@Debbyrg wrote:

I totally agree! I can't believe that QVC blackballed Paula Deen for something like the fat shaming rant of Lisa, and Lisa is still welcomed here! I won't even watch her on the RHBH anymore! Her clothes aren't cute either!

Let's stand up for woman everywhere and not support Ms. Rinna! Thanks!

I'm not a Lisa RInna fan particularly  but comparing the two is like  apples and oranges, research the full scope of each. I won't elaborate further or this will get poofed!!

Honored Contributor

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

A statement made spur of the moment in response to a nasty tweet wasn't meant as an insult to everyone and is not indicative of a real character flaw.  But it doesn't/didn't seem to matter what other high profile reality stars consistently have said and done!!!

i respectfully disagree.....If someone takes a statement as an insult, then the statement was insulting no matter who it was directed at or what the person meant

At the very least it shows a striking lack of control.  Everything else is a moot point IMHO....  I don't follow reality TV ~at all~ but find the attitude of this woman when I see her to be insufferable.  Based on that alone I will not buy anything from her or watch her.  It's that simple (for me)...... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Janis Irene  I assume then you will not be purchasing from most hosts and vendors. Most admit or at least look like they've had some "work" done. How else can they look the same if not better than 10 yrs. ago? The same goes for the models. If it's their livelihood to be in front of the camera, I assume they feel they have to always have to look 30.