Trusted Contributor

Free, no S & H, and with $10 in the pocket, I would NOT be ordering

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

[ Edited ]

Me either. I personally really dislike cowl necks (is that what they're called?) I think those necklines make you look old and dated although I know that's a minority's opinion as many people really like them. I've personally never found anything even slightly interesting from Lisa Rinna. 

Esteemed Contributor

They sell a better version of this sweater at Kohls for $19.

That being said the style is so out of date.

Respected Contributor

I agree I'm not interested. Somehow her "fashions" seem to escape me.  I am also miserable when I try on a cowl neck. I don't think I've ever bought one, and the idea of all that "stuff" around my neck seems stiffling.

Respected Contributor

I won't touch her stuff anymore. I will not support a person who denigrates women. It seems to be the norm now...look at Tuesday.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I won't touch her stuff anymore. I will not support a person who denigrates women. It seems to be the norm now...look at Tuesday.

My feelings, too....

Honored Contributor

Re: If the Rinna TSV was...

[ Edited ]

The issue I have with it is that it is just nothing special... I could go to target or fred Meyers and buy the same thing for $19.00 and use a 20% off coupon as well.  

On top of that I can not stand the vendor and her FILTHY DIRTY MOUTH.

Valued Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Free, no S & H, and with $10 in the pocket, I would NOT be ordering

Couldn't agree more. I caught a glipse of her on this morning trying to hock some shirt and she paused and told the plus sized model "how skinny she looked". That is the best compliment she could find for the plus sized model after gushing over how great the other 2 models looked. And no, the plus sized model didn't look skinny. She looked plus sized - because she is - but in Lisa's eyes one can only look good if they are skinny. This woman infuriates me.

Occasional Contributor

Her sweater looks like something I recently bought at Kohl's for 13 bucks.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A statement made spur of the moment in response to a nasty tweet wasn't meant as an insult to everyone and is not indicative of a real character flaw.  But it doesn't/didn't seem to matter what other high profile reality stars consistently have said and done!!!