Contributor
I’ve wanted to try It products but I notice a lot of the reviews mention an orangey tint on face. I want to try the neck cream and although most reviews say the orange color doesn’t come off on clothing there are some who said it did. Anyone know why so much orange? And does anyone use the neck cream?
Contributor

Respected Contributor

@newme1   I've never seen an orange tint when using various IT items.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor
I use Confidence in a Cream and don’t have any problems with it. I like it a lot.
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I had problems with looking too orange after using IT CC cream. I doubt it has a thing to do with it, but when I started reading more about IT, I found out all their cosmetics are made in China. I won't purchase any additional beauty products made in China. It would be nice if QVC would start selling more beauty products that are made in the USA, or at least countries that have a very open policy about their manufacturing processes.

Valued Contributor

I had an issue with the CC cream turning orange on my face. Just my opinion but ever since Jamie sold the company, I believe there has been a change in some of the formulas. I was a big It Cosmetics fan but not so much anymore. Confidence in a Cream made my face burn. Never had that issue with prevous jars. Many items were made in Korea but now it looks like everything is made in China. 

Esteemed Contributor

Must be certain shades because I use the light and I switched over from Laura Geller to IT...