Trusted Contributor

Of course, I don't want to achieve perfection, thus would never use this from head to toe, just to blur in sun damage on arms mostly, secondly legs.

The one thing that is keeping me from ordering is the staying power in hot, humid Florida. I think Westmore might might last better, but I have not tried that either.

Honored Contributor

@Tuffcookie 

I would think doing it on the legs would be the best use for it!  When I was tanning, I could never get my legs to tan worth any.  And using self-tanners, any spots, such a age spots, sun spots, or whatever, self-tanners always made them look darker and this looked awful.  So, this might be good for that... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I am not sure if you are still interested in my take on the body cover, but I just got it & was able to use it. 

I got the tan, as I use a self tanner also. I mainly wanted it for my lower arm area that I don't like how the self tanner looks. It is pretty thick when it comes out, I am used to applying my self tanner so I could work with it quickly. (you could also thin it down with a bit of moisturizer also) It dried nicely & I haven't had any rub off that I can see.

I would not get the tan unless you are already tan. I think I will get the medium tan if I re-order. Coverage is nice & I only used 1 coat. It does not feel sticky or tacky to me.

Of course everyone is different, but I like it. I don't think I would use it for large areas, but it's great for my needs.Smiley Happy I see there are only 2 shades left & no waitlist. I am sure when they have it on there website they will have some nice specials on it..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@fairydogmother 

I am not sure if you are still interested in my take on the body cover, but I just got it & was able to use it. 

I got the tan, as I use a self tanner also. I mainly wanted it for my lower arm area that I don't like how the self tanner looks. It is pretty thick when it comes out, I am used to applying my self tanner so I could work with it quickly. (you could also thin it down with a bit of moisturizer also) It dried nicely & I haven't had any rub off that I can see.

I would not get the tan unless you are already tan. I think I will get the medium tan if I re-order. Coverage is nice & I only used 1 coat. It does not feel sticky or tacky to me.

Of course everyone is different, but I like it. I don't think I would use it for large areas, but it's great for my needs.Smiley Happy I see there are only 2 shades left & no waitlist. I am sure when they have it on there website they will have some nice specials on it..Smiley Happy

Hey thanks   That was a great detailed review. I'm glad you like the product 

Harmonize the World
New Contributor

I, too, wanted it to refine leg appearance in lieu of wearing pantyhose.  Received it yesterday.  This morning shaved and exfoliated legs in shower and later applied the IT body foundation.  I was so disappointed. It did not cover spider veins and it made any cellulite or wrinkles more visible.   Noticed this afternoon that it rubs off on white clothing. West Moreland works much better.  QVC should test these products on hosts of all ages so they know what to tell customers about how the product performs on middle age skin.

New Contributor

I received yesterday.  It does no dry sticky or tacky on me, but that is the only good thing I have to say about it.  It takes multiple coats to cover small spider vein.  It accentuates cellulite or crepe skin.  Has an orange hue.  I got the medium shade.