Honored Contributor

ick

Honored Contributor

It sounds good, but I don't have any faith in these type of products!  I know I get hot in the warm weather months and I wouldn't want this stuff to be rubbing off all over everything!  I have LG's Body Frosting which I purchased but I never wore.  After I bought it, I was scared to use it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

The only time I would use this is if I was wearing something that i would be in the sun for so when or how would you incorporate SPF? I'm thinking all that layering on the skin would make me a sticky mess then add on heat... ugg

Honored Contributor

I'll be waiting for the reviews before I buy. Paying a few more dollars is worth is for me if I decide to buy it later. 

Trusted Contributor

Interesting opinions. I surmise no women here have experienced a full life in Florida sun, as I have since 1963, now 72 yrs. old. I am fit, but arms and legs tell a tale of sun damage.

Regular Contributor

I could see using it if you want to cover tattoos,varicose veins,scars,etc, but to cover myself from neck to toe? No thanks!

Honored Contributor

I'd rather use a self-tanner. But sometimes self-tanners make my brown spots darker so maybe body makeup could cover part of that over the self-tanner.

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother 

Mine just shipped so I cannot comment yet..It is coming from Ontario warehouse so hopefully soon..Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I am willing to give this product a try!  I am 69 and plan on using it on my legs.  Even when I'm in the sun it's hard to get even color on the legs.

Respected Contributor

I can't tell and I asked the question, but did not really get an answer... I wonder if it dries  tacky? Sticky? Greasy? If not, it could be good, but I will wait for reviews too!