Respected Contributor
Laughing my head off. I think of all the baseball & softball games I go to. Can feel it running down my legs right now. What happens when you get in a hot car? So gross.
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor
I wonder if this beauty product is considered a Clean Beauty Product that is free of unsafe chemicals that can absorb into your body through your skin?
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

It looks like a direct competitor to that Westmore Body Coverage that Jane Treacy raves about.  Not a faux tanner, but a body foundation.

It says put on three coats for full coverage.  Yikes.

@Caaareful Shopper 

Dear Gussie!  It takes me long enough to apply my make-up to my face.  The LAST thing I need to add more time to my beauty routine by putting make-up on my body.  By the time I'm done it's time to start my evening routine...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I ordered it & can't wait! I use dermablend in just a couple places on my arms, it doesn't rub off..You don't have to use a body makeup everywhere, but it's great for spot areas, so will be looking fwd to see how this works. 

Respected Contributor

Ok I retract my original statement of this being ridiculous. Apparently it's something that a number of women would try. Not me, but I see from some comments that it might have a place in someone's beauty arsenal. 
If I spent the time to cover all areas of discoloration, marks, scars etc on my arms and legs, I'd never get out of the house. 😋 I stay tan and call it good. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I ordered it & can't wait! I use dermablend in just a couple places on my arms, it doesn't rub off..You don't have to use a body makeup everywhere, but it's great for spot areas, so will be looking fwd to see how this works. 

Please give us a detailed review when you've used it. 😊

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics TSV 3/29

[ Edited ]

This is a definite "not interested and not buying" from me.  I would never use this.  Instead I've ordered the newest IT foundation for the face from Sephora and will be getting it on Tuesday as well as a new sampling of NEST fragrances in the small roller ball sizes (perfect for the purse as well as perfect for trying out fragrances).  QVC evidently isn't selling NEST fragrances anymore.  I've had two in the past which I really liked but need to sample before investing in a bigger bottle.  I love IT products but this is not a good TSV to me.

Respected Contributor

StPat's2022204.png

Respected Contributor

Looks like a big color gap between light and medium.  Also why not add an spf and then it would be one less step.  I guess you put this over the spf.  I would be afraid to sit on anything without a washable pad under me.  Also hope it does not stain clothes and build up on the shower floor and have to scrub it off or in the bathtub.  I cannot wait to hear the reviews.