Esteemed Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

How do you like the Bye Bye Lines?  I've never used it.

I love it. I use it under confidence in a cream. Between these two my skin is in really good shape. It was good before but was really good after using these. I also have to say the confidence in a compact foundation also improved my skin. Looking back at what the previous bye bye collection was I doubt the serum is going to be in this kit.

Super Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@ccassaday

It will be a 5pc  Bye Bye collection.

Beth QVC

I hope it includes the Bye Bye foundation and hoping for a presale!

Valued Contributor

@ccassaday - How do you like the Confidence in a Cream?  Does it leave your skin oily?  I already have oily skin and don't need to add more.

Esteemed Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

@ccassaday - How do you like the Confidence in a Cream?  Does it leave your skin oily?  I already have oily skin and don't need to add more.

I have normal to dry skin. It is not a oily moosturizer.  Your best bet is to order a trial size off of the it website and see if you like it before buying the big jar. I think it is around $12. They still might have the f and f sale going on. That would pay for your shipping since it is only $12.

When will it be announced & available for pre-order?

Frequent Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Anyone hear yet??  It's only one week from today - I would hope we would have an idea by now!

Honored Contributor

I'm so over the bye bye eyes and it making my mascara cake all under my eyes.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor
When can we preorder the it Cosmetics May 2017 TSV and do you know what the item number is for a sneak peak
New Contributor
I know I can't believe they aren't presale this item yet!